Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

As to my typing, I'm 21, its how my generation communicates ;)
genynomoneylivingoffthenextpaychequerentingtheirwholelifeallaboutmememe generation. ;)

good for txt, shit for forum.

Offline blaze182

• Drives: A45
genynomoneylivingoffthenextpaychequerentingtheirwholelifeallaboutmememe generation. ;)

good for txt, shit for forum.

I'm not that bad!!

But I know what your saying, I'll keep to English for this forum :)
Australian & New Zealand AMG Owners Forum - www.worldofamg.com

Offline app

:sadnana:

Offline Markis

• Drives: Yes
Your boss might be on here, a member owns a VW dealership.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Plenty of people on here love GTi's so not a bad idea for blaze182 to mention to contact him.
Sure he's chasing sales for himself but its not gonna make someone on here buy a VW, just possibly help someone who was looking already, to get a decent deal.

blaze182 you just gotta learn to slide in and let it be known what you do rather than advertise on a forum like this, its frowned upon.

Remember to make sure you get a German built VW, I think all the GTi's are  ... the non German built VW's in Australia are building quite a rep for being hit or miss.....  I dont know a VW dealer but I know a VW service manager. Three of our friends have traded/sold their lemon 2010 VW's already.

Offline fivesix

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Question for Blazing Saddles. How can I make the rear vision mirrors on my 2010 CC automatically fold in or do I always have to flick the switch? 

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

I'm not spamming, just thought I'd offer this to the community.

The offer stands, you want a price that no other dealer will match you can come and see me or contact me.

Funny how everyone who wants to make money from free advertising thinks they are actually "offering a great deal". :doh:

Do you get other car salesmen turning up at your dealership telling all your customers that they have a great deal on offer?

I'm a reasonable bloke, my rate is 25% commission on any sales as of yesterday onwards. :thumbsup:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Funny how everyone who wants to make money from free advertising thinks they are actually "offering a great deal". :doh:

Do you get other car salesmen turning up at your dealership telling all your customers that they have a great deal on offer?

I'm a reasonable bloke, my rate is 25% commission on any sales as of yesterday onwards. :thumbsup:

make sure you have a good accountant to work out the % for you....

better yet, ask a grease monkey !!  :tilt:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Do you think its possible to flog a car at South Yarra? You barely get the chance to find gear 2 let alone drive hard!!

I'm not spamming, just thought I'd offer this to the community.

If I've come across as an asshole then I'm sorry. People you know fixer can vouche for me, all of whom have cars you've worked on/restored in the past 6 years. Its through them I found this forum in the first place!

The offer stands, you want a price that no other dealer will match you can come and see me or contact me.

As to my typing, I'm 21, its how my generation communicates ;)

yes, it's possible. I've seen it, and fixed cars that have been damaged by doing it right there.

yes you are, but you're young and innocent... and LEARNING, hopefully.

we're all assholes, I'm a bigger one than you too. But I'm well practiced.... and OH, you're one of THOSE guys mates...

I'd love a Polo GTi I think... the whatever with super and turbo goodness included... bring one to my shop for a demo, if it's faster than my Getz around my test track, and can fit a 550 engine in the back, I'll buy one.