Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
I only read the first couple of sentences. You say the world is ending because Kalgoorlie has an average maximum of 25.6 and nothing can grow. That make it .8 of a degree cooler than Brisbane's average maximums in 2015. Last time I looked out the window here, definitely didn't look like Mars here.

I'm not a climate skeptic, but it's so funny when people will only promote the stats that suit their motive. Maybe stick to politics David.

Offline David B

I only read the first couple of sentences. You say the world is ending because Kalgoorlie has an average maximum of 25.6 and nothing can grow. That make it .8 of a degree cooler than Brisbane's average maximums in 2015. Last time I looked out the window here, definitely didn't look like Mars here.

I'm not a climate skeptic, but it's so funny when people will only promote the stats that suit their motive. Maybe stick to politics David.
geez jim, it was a simple example of what a seemingly small number can represent.

of course you just right ahead picked a completely different climate zone.   at least Horsham and Kalgoorlie are relatively on the same latitude and same temperate zone... but hey dont let that bother you.

But lets see, I gave three examples about relative differences in temperature and you picked one of them......
but no I'm the cherry picker....

pot meet kettle.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Why did you do that?? The only thing he needs is a victim to pounce on now expect a barrage of aneurism inducing posts in which he passive aggressively attacks you because you know that whomever doesn't agree with what he says in his eyes is categorically wrong LOL

Get your typing finger ready, you asked for it  :D

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Why did you do that?? The only thing he needs is a victim to pounce on now expect a barrage of aneurism inducing posts in which he passive aggressively attacks you because you know that whomever doesn't agree with what he says in his eyes is categorically wrong LOL

Get your typing finger ready, you asked for it  :D

Lol
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I saw the author so why bother!

Anywhoo, back to cars.  What happened at Eastern Creek Scud.  I just watched the first race last night that I recorded from Saturday and saw you retired only a few laps from the end.
bumped with an Audi and got a flat tyre, then later on a cat melted so we had to stop.

Offline David B

bumped with an Audi and got a flat tyre, then later on a cat melted so we had to stop.
its amazing how many racers have to pull out because of mechanical failures;  I' m not having a go,  I guess its a factor of stress over time and trying to get the most out of your parts ?

Take F1, hamilton starting from the back of the grid because he used 5 engines worth of "parts".   If it happens to a team with that much resources and enginering excellence and historical know how I guess it can happen to anyone.

on reflection I am guessing that with F1 its so close performance wise that they have to "take risks" with part tollerences etc.