Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I dont get your paranoia with this, the thread will go on attracting the right stuff, a diversion here and there doesnt matter.

It's not paranoia, I remember pruning this thread several times to just have mostly good info, but every time someone else has posted in here it hasn't been "good shit to know in life", so I gave up and am keeping it for myself. :p

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It's not paranoia, I remember pruning this thread several times to just have mostly good info, but every time someone else has posted in here it hasn't been "good shit to know in life", so I gave up and am keeping it for myself. :p

Ah but how do you know that what other people are posting isnt good shit to know, the public are always right :cool:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Ah but how do you know that what other people are posting isnt good shit to know, the public are always right :cool:

Cos I'm a Benevolent Dictator, the only regime under which a society can thrive and be positive. :cool:

My mandate is: you have a right to your opinion, even though it's wrong. :p

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Cos I'm a Benevolent Dictator, the only regime under which a society can thrive and be positive. :cool:

Now it makes sense. :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Ok fine here's a cool tip...

If you want to catch up with people - as in not close friends but friends you don't see often enough -, stop saying "we should catch up sometime" (just say come get a beer), and stop using social media for a while.

The "we should catch up sometime" thing never happens, because sometime is never now, and you'll find it's only months later that you actually do catch up but it's at some event you're mutually at, at which stage you'll have a drink together and say "we should catch up". However it's a great tactic for keeping people at arms length who are in your social circle who you don't want to see much of. Have a guess what my go to line is for people I don't want to hang out with...

As for the social media embargo, if you stop updating facebook twitter Foursquare etc for a week, suddenly the people who are actually interested in you start contacting you personally. Initially it sounds bass-ackwards, as in if I'm constantly telling people what I'm doing, that keeps me in their consciousness yeah? But really what it's doing is giving people *just enough* info about you to not feel the desire to actually want to see you. I see it on both sides - there's a bunch of folk I haven't heard directly from who I'd like to catch up with, but then I read their updates several times a week, and so unless there's a specific activity or event which is best with them, I find myself not bothering to just catch up. On the other side, when I take a few weeks off from updates, I get messages and emails from people wanting to chat and know what I've been up to and when I'm free for dinner etc.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

that goes along with statements like... "I had a vote on whether this was a democracy, and you lost"

suits me  :tilt:

• Soap Dodger

• Soap Dodger

When slaughtering, if the victim is adrenaline charged it gives a bitter taste to the meat.

Well, at least with pigs, I'm told.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
When slaughtering, if the victim is adrenaline charged it gives a bitter taste to the meat.

Well, at least with pigs, I'm told.

And humans, similar to chook

When we slaughter at Kangi we now have to follow greenie protocol since that bullshit indonesian "their ABC" crap
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Slicing a throat on any animal causes angst, now we have stun the dumb fucks to calm them before they bleed out, as if that works....wtf

Put a knife to any throat and unless the animal is on LSD they know what is happening
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.