Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Maybe make a thread "Aussie Exotics Food Club - Interstate Chapter" in the inner sanctum then, Ash?

Having one big catch all thread gets a bit difficult to keep track of what's what, I suggest just making a new thread for each gastrinomical event so it doesn't all get mixed up - and adding it to the calendar - I might do that for the next SA meating.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Next time you'll be better organised, right? :D

absolutely  :thumbsup:

I'll post my travel schedule for the next 2 months so the interstate chapters can plan their dinner around me  :p

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

absolutely  :thumbsup:

I'll post my travel schedule for the next 2 months so the interstate chapters can plan their dinner around me  :p

Yeah Man! I'm miffed............you come to my town and eat food and dont call me...........whats going on???? :p
Always Gunna

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Yeah Man! I'm miffed............you come to my town and eat food and dont call me...........whats going on???? :p

Sorry, but was there for a friends b'day and we didn't really have that much free time...also had to drink 30 bottles of wine within 48 hours between 6 people  :faint:

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

...also had to drink 30 bottles of wine within 48 hours between 6 people  :faint:

Now I'm really miffed! :gnasher:
Always Gunna

Offline tim

On the topic of food, here's my 2 cents.

Anyone in sydney/travelling to sydney and wants to get the best chicken sandwich (chicken kebab in theory but bearing no resemblance) available anywhere in the world here's your ticket:  :thumbsup:

http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/el_jannah_lebanese_charcoal_chicken/
(reviews speak for themselves)

The food... well....... firstly..... trying to explain to you just how good it is to have one of those rolls would be akin to my failure today to explain to my wife why a forrester gt looks better than a hyundai santa fe.

Actually she introduced me to el jannah (literally heaven in arabic) not long after meeting her and it's worth the drive from ANYWHERE in sydney, I was sold after my first bite :mischief: .

Drop your reservation at the smart casual  $20 steaks joint, buy a $7 roll and spend the other $13 on petrol and some sweets from the sweets store near the granville bridge (yes, the collapsing one from the 70's when lots of people died)

Tim.

Offline tim

Oh yeah, and one more note. It's ramadan at the moment, so if you rock up at 5:50pm or there abouts for the next week and a bit you'll be able to witness some muslim guys and girls breaking their 11 hour fast from all water and food with the best food in sydney!

I've been hanging out to break my fast there but haven't yet, always at work weekdays or family/friends weekends.

Offline wiseguy

• Banned

On the topic of food, here's my 2 cents.

Anyone in sydney/travelling to sydney and wants to get the best chicken sandwich (chicken kebab in theory but bearing no resemblance) available anywhere in the world here's your ticket:  :thumbsup:

http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/el_jannah_lebanese_charcoal_chicken/
(reviews speak for themselves)

The food... well....... firstly..... trying to explain to you just how good it is to have one of those rolls would be akin to my failure today to explain to my wife why a forrester gt looks better than a hyundai santa fe.

Actually she introduced me to el jannah (literally heaven in arabic) not long after meeting her and it's worth the drive from ANYWHERE in sydney, I was sold after my first bite :mischief: .

Drop your reservation at the smart casual  $20 steaks joint, buy a $7 roll and spend the other $13 on petrol and some sweets from the sweets store near the granville bridge (yes, the collapsing one from the 70's when lots of people died)

Tim.

went there not too long ago. not bad! but you should try Habibs at Bankstown, even better!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Alright, got here and the weathers not too bad. now looking for a restaurant for tonight. We're staying at the wentworth so maybe something city/rocks area. nothing too silly expensive but pretty nice. Anyone have any ideas.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com