Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
im just leaving sydney now, my office is actually on darling harbour, the taxi driver questioned my madness

sitting in the business lounge at the airport and I am the only one here

I always get seat 4a on every flight, first seat in economy, but the system assigned me 13a, so I asked why and its because theres only 19 people on the flight and they need everyone further back to even up the load

so thats how much of a loser I am!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

im just leaving sydney now, my office is actually on darling harbour, the taxi driver questioned my madness

I always get seat 4a on every flight, first seat in economy, but the system assigned me 13a, so I asked why and its because theres only 19 people on the flight and they need everyone further back to even up the load

Insist on your usual seat and test the pilot's skill. :)

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

13a is the Exit row, better legroom.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

Do you fly in the little 737s? I don't get on anything smaller than a 767 - I like to be smooth :p
I always sit in 1E, that way I have the highest chance of noone else sitting next to me, and it's the first seat to get off the plane. 5min later I am in the car (no luggage).
1st row is always good because you can put your blanket, folded, in the magazine tray in the wall in front of you, making it like a like shelf for your feet, so then when you put the seat back, you are laying totally staight and can sleep well :D
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline hydie

Landed in Sydney at 3.30, currently sitting at a mates on Campbell Parade, Bondi looking at the beach! First day off, 10 days to go!

Tough life! ;)

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Landed in Sydney at 3.30, currently sitting at a mates on Campbell Parade, Bondi looking at the beach! First day off, 10 days to go!
Tough life! ;)

Tough indeed, have a good one ;)

Happy New Year to all I wish you all good things and for me too and money, I'm not greedy just enough for a holiday house in Portsea and a 599 in the garage :D

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Tough indeed, have a good one ;)

Happy New Year to all I wish you all good things and for me too and money, I'm not greedy just enough for a holiday house in Portsea and a 599 in the garage :D

Here's to you dodger - I hope you get it this year. Me - I need $10mil to get what I want :(
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Here's to you dodger - I hope you get it this year. Me - I need $10mil to get what I want :(

Good luck to you  ;)

It's not that hard, only your own mind holds you back, if I had have held out on the sale of the real estate site I would have made that and more.

So it's there just reach out. :thumbsup:

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Well thanks for the wishes all ..... I am in th city right now and I see a lot of tuners on Latrobe st and couple f Massi gt on Elizabeth
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/