Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
WA has had no stickers for a while. I think it's way better than stickers. Stickers give out too much personal info, such as VIN.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Sorry to hear you have adopted this dumb system too. The morons behind the idea seem to have forgotten that Joe Public relies on his reg sticker to confirm he's up to date.

Try maintaining 200 or so renters. In SA they are about to bring in monthly rego payments as the cost of rego is so high people cannot afford 3 monthly or 12 monthly renewals.

A "B" Double in SA is now 15k per annum rego.

4cyl Nissan Micra is $1250.00 per annum as renta car reg, have opted aginst charging rego recovery fee but now we have to.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
A "B" Double in SA is now 15k per annum rego.

4cyl Nissan Micra is $1250.00 per annum

:argh: :argh: :argh:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline CortinaD

WA has had no stickers for a while. I think it's way better than stickers. Stickers give out too much personal info, such as VIN.

You can always read the VIN off the bottom of the windshield in most cases. It will only be a matter of time before all states allow VIN lookups etc based on the number plates like VIC does

http://vre.vicroads.vic.gov.au

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-micra-1996-13939765?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=1&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963846%204294962999%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=%7ePrice

thats the irony, renta operators in Aust will be doing finance deals based on new car for 12 months, depreciate at prescribed rate of 30% then sell/ trade in before rego renewal comes in as original rego on new car is included in finance docs.
New Micra with renta reg is 14500.00 inc GST, stamp. At end of 12 months Micra is depreciated to 10150.00 which means dealer will give that amount for the car as trade in. It will turn around lots of new cars but with trucks its hellova lot harder.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

thats the irony, renta operators in Aust will be doing finance deals based on new car for 12 months, depreciate at prescribed rate of 30% then sell/ trade in before rego renewal comes in as original rego on new car is included in finance docs.
New Micra with renta reg is 14500.00 inc GST, stamp. At end of 12 months Micra is depreciated to 10150.00 which means dealer will give that amount for the car as trade in. It will turn around lots of new cars but with trucks its hellova lot harder.
correct.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Can you get 2 years rego included at the time of purchase?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Can you get 2 years rego included at the time of purchase?

Nope

Offline app

SA hasn't required the sticker for some time.

But I think Vic is still behind on the no sticker thing, as I've been reading reports that Vic Police have been giving lots SA drivers grief, when they drive to Melbourne, over having no sticker even though it's legal :rolleyes: