Offline johnpaul

Hello to the good folk at AE!

I must admit I've been a little bit of a lurker for a little but this is my first post.  I have a wee favor to ask and I have a feeling it's a favor forums such as these get asked often - I hope someone is up for it.

I'm the best man for my best friend of 25 years and I've been assigned the task of organising his Bux.  We've been petrol heads since I can remember.  His dad used to rally Alfa's in Kenya and work for Talbot's automotive back in the day - I still remember him getting picked up in Lamborghini's and Lotus' from Primary School.  Crazy!  We've built a couple of grass roots track cars in our day and our love for the classic and current exotic runs deep. 

This Saturday (21st) I've organised a day of go-karts, drinks, spit etc - the usual bux affair.  I know there will be one thing that'll totally blow his mind and that's a passenger ride from one destination of the day to the other in something beautiful.  Now I ain't gonna be a chooser here but something that's gonna make his jaw drop would be absolutely awesome.  I'm open to offers and suggestions!

As mentioned, I'm aware that this request may pop often but to sweeten the deal I can offer you a race with us on the Go-Kart track, some cash your way? Booze even?  Just say the word. 

I'd be happy to take him to any place the car is kept.  Ideally it'd be great if we could get him a ride to the track so he's totally salivating come race time.  The track is in Moorabbin. 

Anyway - here's hoping I can turn one of my best mates last days as a single man as one he'll never forget.. 

My contact is 0404 847 594 or johnpaul.aziz@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Good luck with your request. It will be hard for you to find someone willing to this so I'll add the google link that might help you the best. Click on the services button. The problem you have is that most of the guys that own these cars dont need the money so offering money isnt tempting at all. The other is that more often than not they dont have the time to do people favours because they are busy working to make more money. Thats why so many exotics are sold with very low KM's. I wish you luck but if you dont get a reply try the rental places or a wedding car company may have something you could get him a chauffeured ride in.

http://www.dreamdrivesmelbourne.com.au/services
I have nothing to do with this company just found it offered chauffeured cars with a quick google search.