Offline dkabab

Does anyone know in any shape or form someone who works for the botanic gardens trust or is on the board...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Does anyone know in any shape or form someone who works for the botanic gardens trust or is on the board...

I've never heard of trust at the gardens. Are you referring to the foundation that fundraises for the gardens?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Just get your wedding party to wear joggers Dave, you can dodge the local security if you're quick  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Just get your wedding party to wear joggers Dave, you can dodge the local security if you're quick  :)
I can see it now...
Image: Re: Help needed - botanic gardens adelaideasdf
Image: Re: Help needed - botanic gardens adelaideasdf

And saving for any confusion,

Offline dkabab

I had originally organised for the cars to drive on the grass and paid for the privilege. They are now telling me they couldn't get approval from the board and it's just bad luck.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I had originally organised for the cars to drive on the grass and paid for the privilege. They are now telling me they couldn't get approval from the board and it's just bad luck.

Opportunity to cancel wedding perhaps?  :p

More seriously, how critical is it to your plans? 

Offline dkabab

Opportunity to cancel wedding perhaps?  :p

More seriously, how critical is it to your plans?

For the outside looking in, not critical at all. For me. It's 2nd to the bride not showing up. Only by a bit though...

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

they must know the friends you keep and have concerns about circle work   :burnout: :burnout:

Offline j15

Dave

Everyone brings a different attitude to the way weddings should be done, so if you want certain things to happen a certain way then by all means.

On the other hand, having gone through this malarkey nigh on 12 months ago, may I respectfully advocate not giving a fuck about that shit. A groom who does not give a fuck can still have a great time (possibly an even greater time), and as the day unfolds so much other awesome stuff will be happening that things like where the cars are parked will actually not matter as much as you might think it does now.

Good luck!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Dave

Everyone brings a different attitude to the way weddings should be done, so if you want certain things to happen a certain way then by all means.

On the other hand, having gone through this malarkey nigh on 12 months ago, may I respectfully advocate not giving a fuck about that shit. A groom who does not give a fuck can still have a great time (possibly an even greater time), and as the day unfolds so much other awesome stuff will be happening that things like where the cars are parked will actually not matter as much as you might think it does now.

Good luck!

Not to take way from fixing the problem, but this ^ is 100% correct.