Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Parklands Vehicle Access
Permission is granted for vehicles to access the Park Lands, as required, for the specific purpose of conveying goods and equipment to the site – unloading and loading only. Once a vehicle is unloaded/loaded it must be driven off site and into allocated public parking areas.
It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that all persons attending the event are made aware of the above conditions regarding parking in the Park Lands.
Vehicles that are illegally parked on the Park Lands will be subject to a $118 infringement notice.
Any requests for vehicles to remain on the Park Lands for the duration of the event must be made through the event coordinator and permits will be issued at the discretion of ACC. Only vehicles
Page 3 of 6
deemed essential to the running of the event will be issued with permits. Vehicles that remain on the Park Lands must display the relevant permit at all times.
Emergency Services vehicles (including St John) do not require permits

Choices are:
Legally you can drive the cars onto the parklands to "drop off the people" Clickety click  - and then drive the cars off - problem solved, or alternatively happily pay the $118 fine.

Or option 'C'.  paint yourself black and call yourself the bitchybitchy tribe and claim you are the original owners of the land -  you can do what you like then.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
How do you get on the lawn section now, do they have gated driveway? When I asked permission a few years back for a photo shoot there was a fee to be payed and gates had to be opened and closed by a council worker. When I drove through behind the Botanic Gardens recently I noticed that there were car parks and curbing in place what looks to be the entire length of that road now. Years ago there were no curbs and it was easy to drive up onto the grass.

Im guessing you want it for photos with the cars. I cant think of anywhere nearby that you could use as an alternative. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline dkabab

Just got a phone call telling me that they have reviewed their decision and have decided to allow the vehicles on the grass.

Not sure if it was my long winded email I sent them last night or someone spoke to someone but crisis over....

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Just got a phone call telling me that they have reviewed their decision and have decided to allow the vehicles on the grass.

Not sure if it was my long winded email I sent them last night or someone spoke to someone but crisis over....

Excellent result. Well done.  :thumbsup:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Mondi called them.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Mondi called them.

or was it Andrei?

great work Dave, good to see things are working out.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Good news then.

I'll hold onto the black boot polish and boomerangs then.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Good news then.

I'll hold onto the black boot polish and boomerangs then.

Handy for buck's night.