Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I just read that and lol'd a little.

The words Aussie Exotics are not common language, the only aussie exotic car is the black commodore but thats debatable :D
THEREFORE the use of those words in that manner, in that context by AE is a BRAND so you can lol that if you like but the law would see it that way.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Wat da fark are you talking about??????????????????????

Black Commodore???? Exotic?????   :confused: :der:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Wat da fark are you talking about??????????????????????
Black Commodore???? Exotic?????   :confused: :der:

Oh mate it's so exotic I could ........... well no the exhaust pipes are a little small.

The woman next door mistook the V12 Rolls out the front for a photoshoot for the Commodore, sometimes I just love women, despite the bitch in most of them :D

No it's really exotic, that's how you feel anyway when the exhaust fumes leak into the cabin :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
LOL, I just got this email: :D

"aussieexotics"Domain dispute!

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward to the right person/ department, as this is urgent, thank you.)

Dear CEO,

We are the department of registration service in China, we have something need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on April 5th, 2011, One  company which self-styled " Tryliver Trading Co., Ltd " are applying to register "aussieexotics" as brand name and domain names as below :

aussieexotics.asia   
 aussieexotics.cn   
 aussieexotics.com.cn   
 aussieexotics.com.hk   
 aussieexotics.com.tw   
 aussieexotics.hk   
 aussieexotics.net.cn   
 aussieexotics.org.cn   
 aussieexotics.tw 

After our initial checking, we found the brand name and these domain names being applied are as same as your company’s, so we need to get the confirmation from your company. If the aforesaid company is your business partner or your subsidiary company, please DO NOT reply us, we will approve the application automatically.

If you have no any relationship with this company .please contact us within 7 workdays. If out of the deadline, we will approve the application submitted by " Tryliver Trading Co., Ltd " unconditionally.

Best Regards,

Tim Jiang

Senior Consultant

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Tim Jiang :scratchchin: sounds Chinese to me :scratchchin:

If they're genuine respond, check the email header if not and you do respond the next email will be inviting you to buy those domains to protect your brand, very helpful of him :D

Offline 98octane

His grammar is perfect; must be legit :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

His grammar is perfect; must be legit :doh:

Yes and he's a Senior Consultant too :goodvibes:

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
We get these on a weekly basis from a different company each week...it is almost a game for us to come up with smart arse replies now!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
We get these on a weekly basis from a different company each week...it is almost a game for us to come up with smart arse replies now!
Thats why you get them on a weekly basis.......dont reply :p