Offline whyw8

Hi Guys,

new to these forums, but a long time car nut.

Currently own a 986 (wife) and E46 M3.

looking forward to catching up sometime!

Also i currently work for the CBA so anyone looking at buying property / cars or whatever - more that happy to help

Shoot me a PM

thanks

Leon

Offline waz356

Welcome to the nut house. Where are you located?  :thumbsup:

(and I thought this was going to be another "year 12 formal - car required" thread...  :D )

Offline whyw8

im in melbourne - what about you? :cool: :scratchchin:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Welcome to the nut house. Where are you located?  :thumbsup:

(and I thought this was going to be another "year 12 formal - car required" thread...  :D )

I don't think I have been here long enough yet to do any welcoming, but Hi.

Anyway Waz - I thought exactly the same. It was a nice surprise to see it was not another pimply kid wanting free rides.

:)

Offline CortinaD

Offline waz356

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
commiserations...  :o

lol...oh come on!! coming from someone in adelaide??

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Hi Guys,

new to these forums, but a long time car nut.

Currently own a 986 (wife) and E46 M3.

looking forward to catching up sometime!

Also i currently work for the CBA so anyone looking at buying property / cars or whatever - more that happy to help

Shoot me a PM

thanks

Leon

Hi Leon!

I suggest your life here will be much easier if you remove your current ID and start another one. When you do, dont mention either your 968 or your wife. Most of the people here, with the exclusion of tragics like myself and Waz, dont like anything other than Ferraris or Lamborghini's, which are really just a marketing ploy by ferrari anyway. If you mention your 968 then your sexuality will be in question and thus you will be branded as a teller of tall tales if you also mention a wife! If, on the other hand,  you elect to mention your wife, we will automatically assume you drive a Magna and not either of the 968 or E46M3 you have told us about. The bank thing could be an issue as well as we have Pete on board and his dad finances everything for us. Pheewwww, that was close......hope this all helps and good luck with your new ID.

:D :D :D 

(That was all just a big joke.........I'm often a very funny guy. I have to be, I also own a Porsche! Welcome aboard and have fun.)
Always Gunna

Offline waz356

Hi Leon!

I suggest your life here will be much easier if you remove your current ID and start another one. When you do, dont mention either your 968 or your wife. Most of the people here, with the exclusion of tragics like myself and Waz, dont like anything other than Ferraris or Lamborghini's, which are really just a marketing ploy by ferrari anyway. If you mention your 968 then your sexuality will be in question and thus you will be branded as a teller of tall tales if you also mention a wife! If, on the other hand,  you elect to mention your wife, we will automatically assume you drive a Magna and not either of the 968 or E46M3 you have told us about. The bank thing could be an issue as well as we have Pete on board and his dad finances everything for us. Pheewwww, that was close......hope this all helps and good luck with your new ID.

:D :D :D 

(That was all just a big joke.........I'm often a very funny guy. I have to be, I also own a Porsche! Welcome aboard and have fun.)

LOL (it's funny 'cos it's true) :thumbsup:

Offline whyw8