Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Grant, you crack me up.   :D  As I get older and my bladder control diminishes, I expect to have lots of problems when reading some of your posts.

Also i currently work for the CBA so anyone looking at buying property / cars or whatever - more that happy to help

Yes thanks Leon.  If I PM you now with bank account details, can you have a good amount transferred by close of business?

Offline whyw8

yeah no problem!

how much is required? :D :D :D :D

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

As I get older and my bladder control diminishes, I expect to have lots of problems when reading some of your posts.

Oh for crying out loud Shane, how long do you think I am gunna hang around here? As soon as I wake up to myself and buy a Magna, Im outta here!

Oh, and Leon.......dont bother looking me up on the CBA records, I dont bank with them.......and I most certainly have not told them about my Porsche! So, you havent seen me here and you dont know who I am! That, of course, is other than when there is money in my account and then it is............no, no......let's just stay with the "I dont bank with them" thing!  :?
Always Gunna