Offline Paulstar

I'll probably be joining you over at Macca's for cheeseburgers for my on the road meals now. That tangy sauce is probably what makes them delicious. :thumbsup:

lets not forget the pickles  :melting:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Last night I got all warm and fuzzy when I bought another 600ml coke with the name Ash on it. :D

:cool:

One of my hot chick friends is also called Ash, and we're both huge fans of Evil Dead so it's a constant campaign to decide who's Good Ash and who's Bad Ash.

Anyhoo a couple weeks ago she was tweeted at by Ultimate Ash - Bruce Campbell - when she posted a pic of a coke with Ash on it - she had a grin on her all week from that. :D

http://twitpic.com/74x7ht

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
:cool:

One of my hot chick friends is also called Ash, and we're both huge fans of Evil Dead so it's a constant campaign to decide who's Good Ash and who's Bad Ash.

Anyhoo a couple weeks ago she was tweeted at by Ultimate Ash - Bruce Campbell - when she posted a pic of a coke with Ash on it - she had a grin on her all week from that. :D

http://twitpic.com/74x7ht

I kept my Ash bottle, maybe I'll get it plastic gold plated and give it to you for Christmas  :p :mischief:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Thanks, I know it wont make any difference,  just venting... ;)

Im done. thanks all for putting up with me... my complaints would have as much chance of being noticed as all those that petition to get the old facebook back every time they change it.

Aww c'mon, it was just getting interesting. I think a new FB group for 'hate nekkid HJ's - put em back in their wrapper at the drivethrough' means you can get other people and especially on-the-move people commenting. There's a disproportioate amount of attention paid by big brands to social media at the moment, make some waves and see if they listen.   :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
I'm still trying to wonder what sort of tiny girlie hands you must have if you can't pick a whopper up with one hand and eat it? :p

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I'm still trying to wonder what sort of tiny girlie hands you must have if you can't pick a whopper up with one hand and eat it? :p
I want to come with you in your car and watch you do it as you drive.  :p See your forgetting that youve had years of eating whoppers in a wrapper, anyone could hold one in one hand and eat it ... let me watch you try that now and see how much you wear.

Hungry's arent the only company that has made big mistakes, No one has bothered to bring up other examples which I also asked for at the start.

Coke and Cadbury's chocolate both changed their recipes and lost huge sales because of it. Cadburys are still discounting in supermarkets two years later, trying to get their market share back.

Offline dkabab

Cadbury's chocolate

cadbury also reduced their net weight on chocolate bars down 100g and changed the packaging to make it look the same size... oh and lets not forget charging even more...

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

AFU, maybe Hungry's did u a favour -  constantly eating that rubbish definitely wont be doing the body any good

:D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
AFU, maybe Hungry's did u a favour -  constantly eating that rubbish definitely wont be doing the body any good

:D

I'm still waiting for a convenient steak-on-the-go option.