Offline j15

not always......
St Kilda players reputations are looking pretty bad when underage girls post gay photos of them online..

The police might not prosecute them so they got away with carnal knowledge but they are gonna cop how much crap from opposition fans next year now that she has outted them as gay or bi?

She was 16 at the time, old enough to consent. That's not underage, there was no law broken that they "got away with".

She's obviously hurt, but anyone who is motivated by revenge, no matter how scorned, has got issues. This is only antagonised by the fact that her method of revenge is in breach of almost every defamation law in the country, so the fallout for her could be massive..

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
She was 16 at the time, old enough to consent. That's not underage, there was no law broken that they "got away with".

Only if the guy is under 18, illegal if hes over 18.

Offline j15

Only if the guy is under 18, illegal if hes over 18.

Unless you can show me otherwise, that only applies to a person who is in a caring or supervising role to the person that they have sex with. An AFL player is not in that category.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Unless you can show me otherwise, that only applies to a person who is in a caring or supervising role to the person that they have sex with. An AFL player is not in that category.

ahh, i just looked, different state, different laws and theyve lowered the age in Victoria to 16, the 2 year age difference still applies there, they just lowered the age. ..
pretty much lowered it everywhere from 18, last time I bothered learning the latest laws was too many moons ago .....

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Oh geez what next a friggin Knighthood ?

MCG statue to honour Warne

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/26/3101835.htm

Thats the other thing, where does this guy get his money from ? surely not from advertsing that dodgy Advance hair mob, I don't see him doing anything else much.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Oh geez what next a friggin Knighthood ?

MCG statue to honour Warne

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/26/3101835.htm

Thats the other thing, where does this guy get his money from ? surely not from advertsing that dodgy Advance hair mob, I don't see him doing anything else much.

Mate, he just got payed like 20 million dollars or more to play 20-20 Cricket in India for a few years. His team went top at least one year so his bonuses alone for that would be more than your avg Joe earns in his lifetime. Throw in TV work all around the world and a few endorsements and he's probably just scraping by thanks to his corny TV show.  :tilt:
to top it off he probably had the Pakistan team Manager reinvest some for him so he would have made a few million more there.  ;)

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Mate, he just got payed like 20 million dollars or more to play 20-20 Cricket in India for a few years. His team went top at least one year so his bonuses alone for that would be more than your avg Joe earns in his lifetime. Throw in TV work all around the world and a few endorsements and he's probably just scraping by thanks to his corny TV show.  :tilt:
to top it off he probably had the Pakistan team Manager reinvest some for him so he would have made a few million more there.  ;)

Ok thanks. I don't follow it closely enough to get all that.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Thats great news about the statue.. he fully deserves it  :tilt: