Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

Much akin to 98octane's going to Germany thread, I'm going home on Monday...  :)

Havent been back to Aus since I moved here just over 3 years ago...
Haven't seen the family in a year (parents came over in Nov last year and brother was over in Dec) and havent seen any friends from home since school (finished school in 05 and moved straight here...)

Only back for about 2 weeks doing the whole xmas thing and seeing the rels but other than that its just a relax and drinking trip. Maybe with abit of skydiving in there too... Will be in Syd for a day or 2 maybe, then between Jervis Bay and Woolongong the rest of the time...

Looking forward to it. :D Well, AFTER this weekends 24hr kart race on the Race of Champions track... :doh:
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Much akin to 98octane's going to Germany thread, I'm going home on Monday...  :)

Havent been back to Aus since I moved here just over 3 years ago...
Haven't seen the family in a year (parents came over in Nov last year and brother was over in Dec) and havent seen any friends from home since school (finished school in 05 and moved straight here...)

Only back for about 2 weeks doing the whole xmas thing and seeing the rels but other than that its just a relax and drinking trip. Maybe with abit of skydiving in there too... Will be in Syd for a day or 2 maybe, then between Jervis Bay and Woolongong the rest of the time...

Looking forward to it. :D Well, AFTER this weekends 24hr kart race on the Race of Champions track... :doh:

there goes the neighbourhood.

I love my car. Buy your own