Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline dkabab

So yesterday i went down to second valley for a swim/photos. and i was reminded on how stupid adelaide drivers are.
on the dual lane roads, of course i was stuck behind people cruising along in the right lane.
but the thing that got me was almost the entire way i was stuck behind 1-5 cars all cruising along at 75-80 in a 100kph zone. when we aproached the overtaking lanes, their cars magically gained more horsepower and they all sped up to 100-110kph making it (legally) impossible to overtake them.
then as consistant as gravity, after the overtaking lanes, they slowed down again to 80kph.

whats with the mentality of these people. i wasnt speeding. i just wanted to sit on 100kph... but it was like these idiots were trying to police the roads and slow the traffic down????

i can get pretty frustrated while driving, but i stop short of doing anything stupid. but i can just imagine some hot headed "hoon" getting frustrated and trying to overtake where its clearly not safe to.... and causing an accident.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
So yesterday i went down to second valley for a swim/photos. and i was reminded on how stupid adelaide drivers are.
on the dual lane roads, of course i was stuck behind people cruising along in the right lane.
but the thing that got me was almost the entire way i was stuck behind 1-5 cars all cruising along at 75-80 in a 100kph zone. when we aproached the overtaking lanes, their cars magically gained more horsepower and they all sped up to 100-110kph making it (legally) impossible to overtake them.
then as consistant as gravity, after the overtaking lanes, they slowed down again to 80kph.

whats with the mentality of these people. i wasnt speeding. i just wanted to sit on 100kph... but it was like these idiots were trying to police the roads and slow the traffic down????

i can get pretty frustrated while driving, but i stop short of doing anything stupid. but i can just imagine some hot headed "hoon" getting frustrated and trying to overtake where its clearly not safe to.... and causing an accident.

buy a motor bike. eliminates most traffic problems.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dkabab

And once again, driving down the southern expressway today, 3 cars wide, all sitting on 95 in a 100. no one would drop behind or pull infront of another...  :doh:

how can i get this message out? apart from launching my own add campaign.....  :scratchchin:

Offline BlackMerc

• Drives: Mercedes Benz CLK200Kompressor, Toyota MR2 Turbo

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline BlackMerc

• Drives: Mercedes Benz CLK200Kompressor, Toyota MR2 Turbo
Is there one to stop people driving in the right lane too? I think that one would be more important.