Offline carmooch

• Name: George
I've never been one to buy into the end of days theories, but damn we have been having a lot of natural disasters lately...

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I've never been one to buy into the end of days theories, but damn we have been having a lot of natural disasters lately...

No more than usual, look at natural disasters over a period of time like a decade, some years are more than others, sone are less. But in the end the average over long periods of time evens everything out.

Looks like the rest of the world Is getting hit except for nsw. We didn't have major floods or bush fires this summer.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

No more than usual, look at natural disasters over a period of time like a decade, some years are more than others, sone are less. But in the end the average over long periods of time evens everything out.

Looks like the rest of the world Is getting hit except for nsw. We didn't have major floods or bush fires this summer.

Yeah, you just keep that head planted firmly in the sand...........

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
In a way I hope the world does end in 2012 and God comes back and sticks it to the Scientists and says I was playing you morons(morans) and planted all that stuff just to mess with your heads hehehee  :mischief: :mischief:

Apart from that ..... some sensational footage from Japan, an amazing amount of water coming inland. Im expecting channel 7 will be sending Kochie over and he'll be filming live 24/7 for the next few days.....

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
how much bigger can this ring of fire instability get????

I get it everytime I have a curry.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Time for a trip to Zagames, but what if the world doesn't end. :doh:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Time for a trip to Zagames, but what if the world doesn't end. :doh:

Bloody hell man - it's party time!!!!

Hey, even if it don't happen, the kids can always pick up the Debt!!!!    :D

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

We may not see the end of the world in 2012 - but there is certainly a potential for things to change in some way.

The ones saying that there has always been natural disasters and that we are just seeing an averaging effect at the moment are most likely in some way correct as well.

But, have a think about this:

Natural Disasters have always been around through history, so nothing has changed.......

BUT if we look back through history there has also been a good number of Civilizations that have come to their knees and disappeared!!!!!!

Is it time for a "Corporate Restructure" of the Earth???????    :scratchchin:

:eek:

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
We may not see the end of the world in 2012 - but there is certainly a potential for things to change in some way.

The ones saying that there has always been natural disasters and that we are just seeing an averaging effect at the moment are most likely in some way correct as well.

But, have a think about this:

Natural Disasters have always been around through history, so nothing has changed.......

BUT if we look back through history there has also been a good number of Civilizations that have come to their knees and disappeared!!!!!!

Is it time for a "Corporate Restructure" of the Earth???????    :scratchchin:

:eek:

This is by far the most frightening sign I've seen. I'm truly terrified.

MONDI ... IS ... BEING ... PHILOSPHICAL...  !!!!!!

I'm getting my tinfoil hat ready right now.
C'mon, do it!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I don't think this is just co incidence we could be facing the earth kicking up again after a relative period of quiet.

I wouldn't be anywhere near the san andreas fault for a year or 2 and I'm not sure if we're safe here either, I suspect it's all up for grabs.