Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
We may not see the end of the world in 2012 - but there is certainly a potential for things to change in some way.

The ones saying that there has always been natural disasters and that we are just seeing an averaging effect at the moment are most likely in some way correct as well.

But, have a think about this:

Natural Disasters have always been around through history, so nothing has changed.......

BUT if we look back through history there has also been a good number of Civilizations that have come to their knees and disappeared!!!!!!

Is it time for a "Corporate Restructure" of the Earth???????    :scratchchin:

:eek:

:p
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Seeing RS started it.

Please don't give any money to to aid Japan?
  I have just seen a bloke on the TV being interviewed with two Big boats in his drive?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 Aftershocks I struggle to find my house too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Japanese 2012 Windsurfing Team are keen?
  They have turned up at Dover already?

Finally two Japanese men survive and get washed up on land, they are saved and begin to thank God?
  One says to the other ''that sign is in English, what does it say?''

WELCOME TO DARWIN

I phoned my mate in Japan worried about the devastation, all he could do was celebrate?
  He kept on going on about a ''RAVE''

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Im a little on edge atm......my 11yo son is meant to be going 50 km west of Tokyo for baseball in 3 months time........ :scared: :confused:
Not sure what to do.....have not paid yet.....due on Tuesday :scratchchin:

All canceled.....I think things will get worse before they get better & I think the Japanese government are lying through their teeth regarding the nuclear problem they have & will have now & in the future :?

Offline fivesix

All canceled.....I think things will get worse before they get better & I think the Japanese government are lying through their teeth regarding the nuclear problem they have & will have now & in the future :?

http://bravenewclimate.com/2011/03/13/fukushima-simple-explanation/

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/energy-smart/qa-what-is-the-radiation-risk-and-how-far-will-the-danger-spread-20110315-1bw1e.html

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

http://bravenewclimate.com/2011/03/13/fukushima-simple-explanation/

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/energy-smart/qa-what-is-the-radiation-risk-and-how-far-will-the-danger-spread-20110315-1bw1e.html

I agree I think the Japanese are caught between telling the truth and panicking the whole planet, they understate things a bit like when the owners of one power station said they were sorry for causing "concern and inconvenience" :eek:

Offline fivesix

I agree I think the Japanese are caught between telling the truth and panicking the whole planet, they understate things a bit like when the owners of one power station said they were sorry for causing "concern and inconvenience" :eek:

Its mostly hot air. Now Bob Brown will get his hands into the action...

Would love to shove uranium up his arse... however he would like it...  :scratchchin:

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks

Thank goodness the trip's been cancelled!! Not worth taking the risk! Not surprised if they are covering up/playing down the risks just to "save face"!! With multiple nuclear stations all on standby, if and when another quake/tremor were to occur, lord only knows what leaks etc will occur!! Possibly another Chernobyl (or even 10 x worse??) in waiting!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I recently opened a cafe in Japan, business started off a bit shaky, but customers are starting to drift in.