Offline matespace

• nee g2s

• Drives: I wish I could drive a lambo
Hi Guys,

Turbosmart currently has a position available ( big thank you to my lovely gf who works at Turbosmart for letting me know).
Thought I would share it with the rest of you guys. Feel free to PM your details and resume and I'll make sure Turbosmart gets it instead of just being sent randomly into the unknown world wide web and be lost and forgotten.

Turbo smart Job description below:

ROLE: National Sales Manager - Turbosmart

Turbosmart is an Australian owned manufacturer of high performance automotive products, to enable us to execute on our future plans we are seeking an energetic, results-driven National Sales Manager to maximize and increase sales.

You are organised and good at providing solutions to your customers. You will report directly to the Chief Sales Manager and will have the responsibility of making and obtaining sales targets with the long term focus being to grow the business through structuring a national distributor network. 

You will be responsible for closing and maintaining all national distributors and continuing to manage these successfully while also growing and running the sales team and agents.

Key requirements:
•   Taking full responsibility for setting and   meeting national sales targets; 
•   Opening channels to new distributor/customer opportunities;
•   Networking and building strong relationships at senior levels in large retail chains;
•   Developing and driving a small but committed sales team while leading with enthusiasm, passion and hunger for achievement;
•   Monitoring and creating marketing opportunities in liaison with our Marketing Manager.

You have a proven track record of sales and experience in sales management.  Experience with high performance automotive products will give you a great advantage.

You will be rewarded for your excellent results and receive mentoring by our Chief Sales Manager.

John .
Automotive social media http://motorculture.com.au or call us on 02 9418 9008

For some daily car culture check out http://zengarage.com.au/

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
reading through that ad
it would seem the national sales manager role advertised is in fact a sales person, with no sales people reporting to him to manage, and the national sales manager reports to the chief sales manager

interesting job titles

Offline matespace

• nee g2s

Thanks to everyone who sent over their resumes or who Pm'ed me.

The position is still available as far as I'm aware. If you think you've got what it takes just send me a PM and I'll be happy to put you in contact with Turbosmart.

cheers.

John.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

makes a mockery of the utter bullshit that is internet rankings, that so many place such high importance on nowadays.

For me in my trade, internet ranking and presence is virtually a non issue.

I'm sure there are some (mostly intangible) businesses that rely on it.

Offline matespace

• nee g2s

The position at Turbosmart is still available. Send through your resumes via PM guys and we'll forward them to Turbosmart.
Regards

G2S

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
Hi Guys,

Turbosmart currently has a position available ( big thank you to my lovely gf who works at Turbosmart for letting me know).
Thought I would share it with the rest of you guys. Feel free to PM your details and resume and I'll make sure Turbosmart gets it instead of just being sent randomly into the unknown world wide web and be lost and forgotten.

Turbo smart Job description below:

ROLE: National Sales Manager - Turbosmart

Turbosmart is an Australian owned manufacturer of high performance automotive products, to enable us to execute on our future plans we are seeking an energetic, results-driven National Sales Manager to maximize and increase sales.

You are organised and good at providing solutions to your customers. You will report directly to the Chief Sales Manager and will have the responsibility of making and obtaining sales targets with the long term focus being to grow the business through structuring a national distributor network. 

You will be responsible for closing and maintaining all national distributors and continuing to manage these successfully while also growing and running the sales team and agents.

Key requirements:
•   Taking full responsibility for setting and   meeting national sales targets; 
•   Opening channels to new distributor/customer opportunities;
•   Networking and building strong relationships at senior levels in large retail chains;
•   Developing and driving a small but committed sales team while leading with enthusiasm, passion and hunger for achievement;
•   Monitoring and creating marketing opportunities in liaison with our Marketing Manager.

You have a proven track record of sales and experience in sales management.  Experience with high performance automotive products will give you a great advantage.

You will be rewarded for your excellent results and receive mentoring by our Chief Sales Manager.

John .

'Chief Sales Manager' WTF??? - does he report to the Chairman Sales Manager????

Call it what it is individual contributor sales role not a national sales manager...a National Sales manager would 'manage' a national sales team....hence the title........