Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Have a very nice learther key holder from Italy, but lately it just drops the things that hold the keys that are attached to the wallet or whatever you call it.
I always find it hard to get the right thing, the last thing I want is to loose the key to the garage, in case the power goes, or other stuff on there.
What do you use, any recommendations ?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
a pic would be nice but maybe a Mr Minit guy can fix it.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

a pic would be nice but maybe a Mr Minit guy can fix it.

They're cheap enough but it's finding one big enough to cope with chunky keys, I'm just using a Voodoo wire one now.

Offline Paulstar

I have one like this http://avcokey.com/leather-strap-with-1-removable-key-ring.aspx got it from David Jones, you can de-tach one ring. I keep bike and house keys on one, and car key on the other. Easy to warm the car up while locking up the house or ditching the car keys when taking the bike.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
My dad had the same style and same problem over 30 years ago when I was a kid. They flex too much, best thing you can do is pull the original key holders and put the circular rings you use to attach a group of keys through the loops and use them. 

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

As long as this Voodoo thing doesnt fall part it ahould be ok, has a sort of cable as the ring, seems secure.

The leather ones that close aren't big enough for the bulky keys in use these days.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks

Saw this on another forum - looks like a Panerai watch strap - but as a key fob!

http://bit.ly/p1KwEJ
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! anotherforumuser Today at 00:33
[ Cars ] Maserati - The only Assetto Corsa in Australia ? EZ95 Yesterday at 20:27
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate allanuber Yesterday at 19:46
[ Off Topic ] Music Fil-Ski Yesterday at 19:35
[ Cars ] Underground Parking at Home Joel Yesterday at 17:45
[ Cars ] Stolen R8 dodger Yesterday at 10:56
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 GT3 NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 10:46