Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Is this for your new older place?

If so pull your kitchen out early, we had all sorts of issues with our floor which had 4 different coverings over the last 100 years. We exposed concrete slabs, original timber floorboards, tiles, slate and lovely 70s vinyl under the cupboards. All different heights which stuffed up our installer.

HI Mate

Yea it is for my new old house.

I have to pull the kitchen out befor we can measure as I am also cutting a couple of walk ways in walls and turning windows into doors, quite a big reno of the kit / dine room, part of that will be new old floor boards.

We wont be able to measure till the floor is in, so will be a slow process.

The original plan would have enabled us to measure and have the kitchen made and sitting in the garage befor even starting anything but with 1 change it stuffed that great plan and it goes from a 4 week to probably a 14 week project.

As I keep telling my wife "it is what it is"

Will be interesting to see what is under the floor :eek:

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Well lets send the boys around...

I reccon we coud cafe latte the shit out of him :gnasher:
I'm more of a flat white kinda guy.....is that tough enough? :dopey: :p

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Walls Bros did mine recently.  No Probs.

I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Avoid the Newton area

JAG kitchens did my sisters place, they are not as expensive as some may think.  Especially if you do the design work then you should be able to negotiate on price.

+1 for JAG - excellent design and workmanship!

As for Newton area - I wonder if it's my idiot neighbour's kitchen manufacturing company?  :scratchchin:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

As for Newton area - I wonder if it's my idiot neighbour's kitchen manufacturing company?  :scratchchin:

I think we have a common interest here

Offline M500

Ive used a guy down Port Adelaide area. His work is good and his prices are reasonable however I would recommend having the design first to give to him.

Lemme know if you want his details.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Avoid the Newton area

Had a small win in a mediation hearing so I treated myself to a test drive of a 991 Carrera 4S. Man what a car. Now waiting for a call back from the salesman when he gets back from holidays to discuss options. :).

Offline Joel

Had a small win in a mediation hearing so I treated myself to a test drive of a 991 Carrera 4S. Man what a car. Now waiting for a call back from the salesman when he gets back from holidays to discuss options. :).

Awesome work mate!!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Had a small win in a mediation hearing so I treated myself to a test drive of a 991 Carrera 4S. Man what a car. Now waiting for a call back from the salesman when he gets back from holidays to discuss options. :) .
:clap: :burnout: :clap:

Online mtarone

Cool! Look forward to lunch when you get it  :thumbsup:

Latest Discussions