Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Anyone else got one of these????   

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, UNITED KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR

Dear Winner,
  We happily announce to you the Draw (Batch #22) of MICROSOFT CORPORATION LOTTERY® held on the 1stJune, 2010.Your E-mail Address attached to Ticket Number: 43566, was picked at random from our computer system. You have won a LUMP SUMS OF $ 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) PAYABLE BY TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER (T/T), INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

CONTACT CLAIM AGENT:
Hon Frank David
E-MAIL (frankdavidagent10101@gmail.com)
E-MAIL (frankdagent@consultant.com)
Tel phone +447031745989
Fax: +44844 774 3857

Forward the below information to Hon Frank David (frankdavidagent10101@gmail.com)Email all the below information to him.

YOUR FULL NAMES:
NATIONALITY:
SEX
TEL NO
FAX:
NEXT OF KIN:

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Clara Gloria
Online co-ordinator ® (c) 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I like how it's a Microsoft lottery and the persons email address is a google mail account. Not even smart enough to use a hotmail account.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Anyone else got one of these????

Always love that the manager of "company X"  has an email address ending in gmail.com

and why would a UK lottery have $USD

always been tempted to reply with incorrect details and see what they say
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Always love that the manager of "company X"  has an email address ending in gmail.com

and why would a UK lottery have $USD

always been tempted to reply with incorrect details and see what they say

I do all my business through a hotmail account

but yeah, I get ya, I do BARELY manage  :tilt:

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
I do all my business through a hotmail account

but yeah, I get ya, I do BARELY manage  :tilt:

I haven't had a scammy email from a Exotic garage yet..... maybe i won a ferrari and don't know it yet!

dont know of any banks, lottery draws ect that use a gmail account for staff
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
got this today... it's one I've seen anything like before...

I am really attracted to your pictures you posted on your page
I know you don't know me but I'm looking to meet some new people
Instead of replying to this mail, just go on MSN msger my names madison21holly@hotmail.com
Add me and send me a line I'll be on all day I am off work
Xo Maddy

-----Forwarded Message-----
To: Undisclosed recipients
Sent: Sun, Jan 9, 2011 6:44 am
Subject: FW: A powerful prayer

This is neat. had come. Then came the welcome cockcrow, and I felt that I was safe. God bless. said Mr. Morris.

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.
My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me.
This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

The prayer:
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

as any other country would be under the necessity of enacting, in

May I ask if it is in this house that your invalid friend Mr. Bunbury resides? If it was my business, I wouldn't talk about it. (Begins to eat muffins.) It is very vulgar to talk about one's business.

Offline lord melchett

on a lighter note;

Melchett: [giving a scroll to Blackadder] Farewell, Blackadder! The foremost cartographers of the land have prepared this for you! [Blackadder unrolls the scroll] It's a... map of the area you'll be traversing. [Blackadder inspects the apparently blank scroll] They'd be very grateful if you could just fill it in as you go along. Goodbye!

Offline lord melchett

Blackadder: Oh God! Bills, bills, bills. One is born, one runs up bills, one dies! And what have I got to show for it? Nothing but a butler's uniform and a slightly effeminate hairdo! Honestly, Baldrick, I sometimes feel like a pelican: whichever way I turn, I've still got an enormous bill in front of me! 

Baldrick: Don't worry, Mr B.! I have a cunning plan to solve your problem.

Blackadder: Yes, but let us not forget that you solved the problem of your mother's low ceiling by cutting off her head.

Baldrick: But this is a really good one; you become a dashing highwayman! Then you can pay all your bills and on top of that, everyone'll want to sleep with you!

Blackadder: Baldrick, I could become a prostitute and pay my bills, and everyone would want to sleep with me, but I do consider certain professions beneath me! Besides which, I fail to see why a common thief should be idolised just because he has a horse between his legs!