Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Where does Google get its weather forecast from?  For Adelaide at least, it is always different from the BOM and weather.com is often way out as well.   It's bad enough that the BOM gets it wrong sometimes but surely weather websites could agree on the bloody forecast since it is all supposed to come from the same source.

Offline dkabab

other than BOM, this is the other major site i know of. they might get it from here.... or just guess

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I use my iphone which gets it from yahoo - but for the most part what do I need to know?

As the non-Richie Benaud once said - "typical stinkin fuckin hot day here in bombay" I mean Adelaide.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I just love the current hot period we are going through at the moment.  All the papers have been quoting all highs in history.  30% of the highest temps were pre 1900, ie in the 1800's, and 60% pre 1940.  To me thats way before high percentage car use and carbon emissions.

Just love it, all these global warming wankers will hopefully get of their high horse.

BTW, yes I am a sceptic.  I have no problem driving my 6 litre V8.  Would be interesting to see how many believe in global warming and yet still drive big cars.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I just love the current hot period we are going through at the moment.  All the papers have been quoting all highs in history.  30% of the highest temps were pre 1900, ie in the 1800's, and 60% pre 1940.  To me thats way before high percentage car use and carbon emissions.

Just love it, all these global warming wankers will hopefully get of their high horse.

BTW, yes I am a sceptic.  I have no problem driving my 6 litre V8.  Would be interesting to see how many believe in global warming and yet still drive big cars.

I'm an agnostic on climate change.  We'll all be dead before they know for sure I guess. :boggled:

Offline 265T

well it's fkn windy at my house atm & a tree has fallen on the power lines at the end of the street, so i am sitting here in the dark  :rolleyes:

at least it's cooled down tho   :nana:

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Gees.  Soon we'll all be saying there's no god, and as such all current and future wars are pointless.

Not before time too.    insha' Allah
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline dkabab

well it's fkn windy at my house atm & a tree has fallen on the power lines at the end of the street, so i am sitting here in the dark  :rolleyes:

errr.... im guessing you have a laptop then?

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

errr.... im guessing you have a laptop then?

He's probably hoping something else is on his his lap and not necassarily a laptop.  :p

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Yeah, how you still on the internets then??!!??!?!?!?    :D