Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
One of those moments that I guess define life and make it more than just an existence is about to happen. 1.30 this arvo is my final exam for my degree. Can't wait to get it all finish! Although I may be there for another year if things go to plan, but I will be handed a nice little piece of paper on the 14th of December if I don't stuff it up this arvo lol. Guess I'm really have to get serious about the next step now.

Whilst not everyone agrees with the necessity for university (and I'm one of thoses) it has hit me as that I've been able to stick to something and see it all the way through. Has anyone else ever been in that position? That realisation? Any thoughts?

Wish me luck!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

GOOD LUCK!

:thumbsup:
There's going to be some celebrating in the 501 household tonight!

Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Good luck!
What course are you doing?

Psychology, though looking at doing a Marketing honours next year.

Might have to hit you or Octane up for some work experience!  :D

Offline akatyk

When you do a Commerce/Law degree, the thought of "Why did I pick this course again?" goes through your mind all the time. And then you have the smart ones drop out at the end of 3 years after finishing the Commerce component and becoming IBs...

Offline app

One of those moments that I guess define life and make it more than just an existence is about to happen. 1.30 this arvo is my final exam for my degree. Can't wait to get it all finish! Although I may be there for another year if things go to plan, but I will be handed a nice little piece of paper on the 14th of December if I don't stuff it up this arvo lol. Guess I'm really have to get serious about the next step now.

Whilst not everyone agrees with the necessity for university (and I'm one of thoses) it has hit me as that I've been able to stick to something and see it all the way through. Has anyone else ever been in that position? That realisation? Any thoughts?

Wish me luck!

i finished my bachelor degree last year. the feeling after walking out of the final exam is just amazing. i don't know how to describe it but it's that moment you realise that there aren't anymore and that you are about to take a new direction.

it's a very good feeling especially when you know you've done a good job of the exam.

good luck :thumbsup:

but graduating was even better. it was the official realisation, i'd done it and successfully completed it and having everyone important to me there to share that moment with me made it one of the best days of my life.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Offline cjay

congrats! :thumbsup:  I was in the same boat exactly 25 years ago  :boggled:

I was thinking of going back and studying recently.... after they checked with the archives I was told my dusty Associate Diploma (all they offered in photography then) did not count towards anything now LOL

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Well done Cam - you should indeed celebrate.

And welcome to the starting line.  :thumbsup: ;)