Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
So it is illegal for the guy to have a gun in London, he gets shot and has a gun on him, then the family want to sue? Good, one more knob off the streets. Bring the French police over, they know how to deal with trouble makers.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

David Cameron is very annoyed with the naughty young thugs and MAY bring in the water canon, they are on 24 hour notice, 24 hours notice ??? WTF??? do these pricks have to destroy London before the pussies in charge get serious ?

The army should be in there with tear gas, if 16,000 police cant control it what are they waitng for ???

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
4 died so far .... Read the news and the names of the people died .... Immediately got on the phone with my friends family there ... May his soul rest in peace ....he died in the hit and run incident......  It's just shocking .... I didn't care about these riots Before ... Thought they will be over in a day or so but I was wrong it has gone way over limit and something serious needs to be done ASAP

Once again may his soul rest in peace
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline Paulstar

4 died so far .... Read the news and the names of the people died .... Immediately got on the phone with my friends family there ... May his soul rest in peace ....he died in the hit and run incident......  It's just shocking .... I didn't care about these riots Before ... Thought they will be over in a day or so but I was wrong it has gone way over limit and something serious needs to be done ASAP

Once again may his soul rest in peace

Read about this in the paper, he was with his father they were protecting their mosque / business it said. That's some sad news.

Apparently cops are FINALLY getting bullets...even if they are rubber.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

That's great if the rioters are brandishing pencils.

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Read about this in the paper, he was with his father they were protecting their mosque / business it said. That's some sad news.

they need to do more ASAP .... i got my relatives and friends in that part of world ..... and i am worried about them after what happened to one of my friend
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

....... and MAY bring in the water canon,

The Police have finally decided to use Water Canons and have been advised to add the washing powder called DAZ,  apparently it stops your coloreds running.

Offline Paulstar

The Police have finally decided to use Water Canons and have been advised to add the washing powder called DAZ,  apparently it stops your coloreds running.

Nice  :cool:

Offline mlaw909

well looks like they didn't need the army, water cannons, live ammunition or x-men.  Just one grieving father who spoke passionately and sensibly and asked everybody to calm down and go home.  This guy is a true legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxwrrLFxxo

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

well looks like they didn't need the army, water cannons, live ammunition or x-men.  Just one grieving father who spoke passionately and sensibly and asked everybody to calm down and go home.  This guy is a true legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxwrrLFxxo

That guy is just normal. It's good what he's said, but it should be considered normal IMO.

Trouble is, nobody seems to be normal anymore.

Let 'em fight, if someone wants to fight, there's no stopping it. So let 'em go for it before they get smart about it.