Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

A bit of a sombre one today boys. I mentioned previously about a friend that battling cancer, and we got news she passed today. 25 years old when she was diagnosed, full of life after returning from a European trip, working in a great job and then 1 year and 1 week from diagnosis she lost the battle. Even after having the cervical cancer vaccine she developed an aggressive form of cancer that spread throughout her body, she travelled to Germany at the start of the year for treatment after running out of options in Australia but to no avail.
It's an ugly fact of life, and really slaps you up the side of the head at my age, but make sure you make everyday count.

Offline Joel

A bit of a sombre one today boys. I mentioned previously about a friend that battling cancer, and we got news she passed today. 25 years old when she was diagnosed, full of life after returning from a European trip, working in a great job and then 1 year and 1 week from diagnosis she lost the battle. Even after having the cervical cancer vaccine she developed an aggressive form of cancer that spread throughout her body, she travelled to Germany at the start of the year for treatment after running out of options in Australia but to no avail.
It's an ugly fact of life, and really slaps you up the side of the head at my age, but make sure you make everyday count.

Life is very valuable. Condolences to you her family and friends.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
I've had two friends die from cancer before the age of thirty. It can be a long and painful ordeal. It scares the crap out of me, and it's awful to watch.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

This week saw the anniversary of my sister's death. Two weeks after her 20 th birthday. (26 years ago now).

It's all shit.

You're a long time dead, so yes, make it count.

Condolences to you cam, and friends.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
I lost a very good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago.
Everyday counts

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
condolences! Life is just too short! Agree with your thread title - make everyday and every moment count!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Condolences to all.....make every day count, be good to others, you're not here for long really.

I thought I'd live forever, all of a sudden I'm 63... :eek: so it does come around and sneaks up on you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Everything that lives must one day die, including you and me.

Offline superleg

Condolences to all.....make every day count, be good to others, you're not here for long really.

I thought I'd live forever, all of a sudden I'm 63... :eek: so it does come around and sneaks up on you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Everything that lives must one day die, including you and me.

Thanks pops! :p

Offline fivesix

I know the feeling, going through a similar thing here, 27YO. We are just hoping we will come out in front. Live every day. Buy those boats, cars, jets boys...

Condolences Cam.

Offline hydie

Condolences to all. :(

One of my good mates with cancer is currently in the news alot recently, as he is fighting to legalize medical marijuana, he is only 24. His father used to be in the drug squad.

He has been on Channel 10's the Project, interviewed by Alan Jones last week and appeared in alot of the major papers. His full story will appear on Channel 7's Sunday night this weekend.