Offline Tiger

Anybody got any of this stuff looking at buying some of the units and I'm interested in the quality, any feedback would be appreciated.

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/MAXIM-HD-4-Door-Combo-Cabinet-Cupboard-Office-Garage-Storage-Tool-Box-Shed-Linen-/331626652869?nav=SEARCH
Roll on summer

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Better off importing a whole container from China then selling what you don't need    :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline Tiger

Better off importing a whole container from China then selling what you don't need    :)

I'm happy to buy from the seller he is giving me a good bit off the sale price due to the size of the order.
I would like to here from anybody who has bought some of the range for some feedback regarding the build quality.

Roll on summer

Offline Joel

We manufacture this sort of stuff but we aren't cheap and sometimes its better to buy from bunnings

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
There used to be a place in Bendigo or Ballarat that manufactured good quality stuff locally. Saw it at Motoclassica a few years back, quality looked comparable to the mega bucks yank brands like vault.

No idea about the brand you mentioned though.

Offline Tiger

We manufacture this sort of stuff but we aren't cheap and sometimes its better to buy from bunnings

Mates rates?
Roll on summer

Offline Tiger

There used to be a place in Bendigo or Ballarat that manufactured good quality stuff locally. Saw it at Motoclassica a few years back, quality looked comparable to the mega bucks yank brands like vault.

No idea about the brand you mentioned though.

Had a look at some today it's well made, soft close doors and ball runners l think I'll go with it.
Roll on summer

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Did you check out Brownbuilt or Sharmans in Adelaide to see if they had anything you wanted?