Offline RMV

• A Country Member

lol.  I went back and he finished it.  He agreed I was only "runner" to ever return and pay.

lawyers, eh!  :)

Offline AussieSpotter

• I like fast cars

That storm was intense! We were at home when it hit (in wheelers hill), I got a good video of my roof (tin, luckily) getting smashed . My mates car window got smashed :scared: Today we went and had a look at the damage around rowville, lots of smashed windows and roof tiles. My street was covered in leaves as well. Very cool :D Feel bad for those affected though, theres gonna be a big clean up over the next few days

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I didn't hear any warnings, what are the weather bureau there for ? :thumbsdown:

Then today they say there might be more, but there isn't but it's damn hot and humid.

Offline AussieSpotter

• I like fast cars

I didn't hear any warnings, what are the weather bureau there for ? :thumbsdown:

Then today they say there might be more, but there isn't but it's damn hot and humid.
I know! They say there was chance of storms yesterday, we get a monstrous one, then today the forecast is storms, and we dont even get rain. Wtf!

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

I know! They say there was chance of storms yesterday, we get a monstrous one, then today the forecast is storms, and we dont even get rain. Wtf!

It's on its way.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline tentacles1

It's on its way.

The thunder and lightning has begun.... Now just have to hope what comes with it isn't as bad as yesterday.

Offline beankeen456

i was playing cricket at the time, had to use my helmet to protect my head from the hail

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

The thunder and lightning has begun.... Now just have to hope what comes with it isn't as bad as yesterday.

Absolutely!