Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
A decade later we have more than 2 million EXTRA cars on Melbourne's roads (fact)

There you go...that'll do it.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Eastern Freeway almost stops in peak hour, trying to get over the Chandler Rd bridge is impossible after 330 and Vic Roads say , its heritage listed so cant change anything.............Governed by dickheads. :doh:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Remember when they built city link a decade or so ago, part of the deal was that they narrowed the former major feeder roads into the city slowing down traffic and forcing cars to use the toll roads? Feeder roads that used to be 2 lanes each way became one and they got rid of clear ways, built bike lanes and all sorts of sundry shit. A decade later we have more than 2 million EXTRA cars on Melbourne's roads (fact) and all the feeder roads are still throttled. The western suburbs have seen monumental population growth and very little infrastructure growth in the last decade. My commute to work has literally doubled in time in the last 10 years.
Any new infrastructure we get will be tolled too.
Oh, and have they done anything of substance to fix the public transport in the west? Don't be stupid, they are still arguing about it 
:doh:
How about Tullamarine fwy coming into the city, how it funnells into 1 lane to SE fwy - what genius thought of that? The merger of two major freeways funnelled into 1 lane.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Neru

Northern ring road drives me nuts, it's had road works for the last 4 years

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

1,500 new arrivals in Vic every week and there's no planning to go with it.

Vic Roads staff sit round having morning coffee before hiding somewhere in the office till home time.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Vic Roads staff sit round having morning coffee before hiding somewhere in the office till home time.

Ah, sometimes they come out to the desk and really f#@k up my day!!!!    :rolleyes:

The Red Tape now days is getting Redonkulous!!!!!!!!     :irked:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ah, sometimes they come out to the desk and really f#@k up my day!!!!    :rolleyes:

The Red Tape now days is getting Redonkulous!!!!!!!!     :irked:

Sorry mate no one here at present we're all at morning tea :gnasher:

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I've only lived in Melbourne the last 15 years for business,my parents and the love of my home.

It's a terrible place,with little to offer.

I know now for sure within2 years we will kiss its arse for the last time.....never wanting to see it again .

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
I've only lived in Melbourne the last 15 years for business,my parents and the love of my home.

It's a terrible place,with little to offer.

I know now for sure within2 years we will kiss its arse for the last time.....never wanting to see it again .

That's great news.

I love my car. Buy your own