Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Is she wearing underwear??
I have a watch that can predict the future. She asked what her future was? The watch said she wasn't wearing any panties to which she replied she was. I said damn watch is running 30 minutes fast again.

Offline Paulstar

Alcohol is not needed to have a good time, but it does make a good time better   :mischief:

IMHO if you're drinking till 4am on a Friday night, getting a cab home and then recovoring till 5pm - alcohol is not your friend, getting evicted from clubs, throwing up in cabs, starting fights - alcohol is not your friend. And maybe your friends are not your friends either <- real friends won't let all this rubbish happen, i've realised that.

I've been at both extremes, none at all and way too much. I like to go have a few drinks and enjoy some live music. I like when my mates come over and we have a few then go for a kebab  :thumbsup: Or stay home with the GF have some wine, strawberries and melted chocolate  :D Keep an eye on your intake and take vitamin B if your going to be celebrating something.

Good work resisting for a year Mark  :thumbsup:

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
My last drink was on the ferry home. :o

MATE :)
MATE  :p
MATE :D
I am more than happy to help you, my friend out and have your share on the ferry this year :thumbsup:

I will do all of this in a show of support and to show my respect of you :D

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Fark me, a Mondi free thread!!!!    :boggled:  :scratchchin:

Anyhoo, since we are on the subject of giving up sort of, it's been over 3 years now since my last Winnie blue!!!!   :woohoo:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Fark me, a Mondi free thread!!!!    :boggled:  :scratchchin:
Anyhoo, since we are on the subject of giving up sort of, it's been over 3 years now since my last Winnie blue!!!!   :woohoo:

Congrats, too inconvenient now cant smoke anywhere, people spit at you and of course there's the cancer :rolleyes:

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

I just realised that yesterday I notched up 12 months without alcohol.  Just FYI - no response or applause needed.

And no, I don't feel any better.  Just soberer.

Mark.........I'm a month late but I've been away...............congrats, sort of.....my last trip to Adelaide we shared a great bottle of wine with Ash and some other guy................hang on, maybe it was 6 bottles, I cant seem to remember! Im happy for your liver but sad for the fact that you showed a great knowledge and appreciation of the grape juice! Oh well, I have a sneaking feeling that perhaps I'm not far behind you!
Always Gunna

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Mark.........I'm a month late but I've been away...............congrats, sort of.....my last trip to Adelaide we shared a great bottle of wine with Ash and some other guy................hang on, maybe it was 6 bottles, I cant seem to remember! Im happy for your liver but sad for the fact that you showed a great knowledge and appreciation of the grape juice! Oh well, I have a sneaking feeling that perhaps I'm not far behind you!

Let's do it again - dinner I mean.  And let's make it a steak. I'm not sure I know how we ended up in a pizza joint.  :doh:

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Let's do it again - dinner I mean.  And let's make it a steak. I'm not sure I know how we ended up in a pizza joint.  :doh:

We can do that! ...............The pizza joint was Ash's idea.........something about a woman who worked there with spectacularly big personalities!
Always Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

We can do that! ...............The pizza joint was Ash's idea.........something about a woman who worked there with spectacularly big personalities!

Hello, you have to take me there!!!!   :p

Nar, steak sounds good - just invited myself it would seem........   :scratchchin: