Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
We are off to NZ this weekend for 9 days to watch/support our 13yo daughter represent Australia in netball. The wife and I will have heaps of free time to ourselves looking at parking in Auckland then travelling around the north island any touristy things to do/visit/experience.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

We are off to NZ this weekend for 9 days to watch/support our 13yo daughter represent Australia in netball. The wife and I will have heaps of free time to ourselves looking at parking in Auckland then travelling around the north island any touristy things to do/visit/experience.
nice work mate, my daughter is a 3rd year player, currently U11s, gun GA if I say so myself.
Didn't know they could represent australia that young?
She's U14s yes?
Is that the youngest year for australia?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

We went caving last time in the North Island. We used this company http://www.newzealand.com/int/plan/business/st-benedicts-caverns/ as you abseil into the cave and also Zip Line through a huge chamber. One of the most memorable activities for me.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Daia also plays GA been playing for 7yrs tall but very fast.
This particular League SAUCNA is associated with CANA Combined Australian Netball Association that has an International Touring team that represents Australia OS. Daia was picked in Tassie last yr for the Int. Touring team when she was representing SA. Very proud moment when we heard her name called out.

They will be wearing the green and gold haven't seen her in it yet but will have a tear or two for sure when I see her run out on the court.

Daia is a long shooter more like a basket ball player very different to most netball shooters.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Les, all the best to Daia  ( don't forget Ash is in NZ  :gnashed:).

Offline dkabab

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Thanks Arthur  :thumbsup:

Shes around 5"8 atm grows an inch every couple of months

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

We went caving last time in the North Island. We used this company http://www.newzealand.com/int/plan/business/st-benedicts-caverns/ as you abseil into the cave and also Zip Line through a huge chamber. One of the most memorable activities for me.

Looks great Pete missed out on abseiling down the Westpac building last weekend as we were away

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Les, all the best to Daia  ( don't forget Ash is in NZ  :gnashed:).

Yes I emailed him yesterday he is currently in Wellington will see if we can catch up for a beer.

Online jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Yes I emailed him yesterday he is currently in Wellington will see if we can catch up for a beer.
I'm in Wellington next weekend! Might have to drop him a line too.