Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Welcome to the *other* AE! :D

Good luck on the AM - beautiful sound and vision - I'd have one on those aspects alone.

As for the Nissan affliction... that can be forgiven by having TWO Lotii in different countries :eek: plus the love for the Alfa 105, a sensation Bertone car which I hold close to my heart right behind the X1/9 :D

Offline EliseViv

phew!

For a moment there I thought it was a girl......

Would have to behave if it was...  :thumbsup:

LOL

I use the "Eliseviv" sign in everywhere on the net, and Im confused as a chick quiet often!

The purple Elise is "Vivian" (Julia Roberts character in pretty women...... I know Vivian is not a silver Esprit... but this is as close as I get:-))

Love my cars :-)

Offline EliseViv

Welcome to the *other* AE! :D

Good luck on the AM - beautiful sound and vision - I'd have one on those aspects alone.

As for the Nissan affliction... that can be forgiven by having TWO Lotii in different countries :eek: plus the love for the Alfa 105, a sensation Bertone car which I hold close to my heart right behind the X1/9 :D

The X19 is another car I want (I think "need" is the correct word)... And they are getting thin on the ground.  The good ones left are loved and will never be parted with!?!  So if you see a good priced once around, let me know!

Cheers

Brett
Love my cars :-)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
haha good luck with that!  I'm on my 5th, have two reg'd at the moment, trying to get rid of one - the crap one :?  The good one I've already had heaps of offers for more than double I paid for it - I think people are starting to realise that a *good* one is something really rare and valuable (relatively).  Out of my 5, 2 have been good ones but one was crashed by someone else so this good one I have now is the last one I'll buy and I doubt anyone can offer enough for me to sell it.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
However of late seem to have fell for the ricer charms of a R32 Skyline... (hope that doesnt get me banned from here !?!) however I promise this is the last time Ill mention it :-)

Hmmm who would have a skyline :eek: :eek:

I don't have an exotic yet! but i  have a large involvement with sportcars and GT racing here and overseas (even ambushed Phil at sandown earlier this year).

Over the past few years i have worked with Panoz (champcar), Creation Autosportif and Stealth Motor company producing Driving simulators and training software.
I am involved with a small British Media company and currently run the media, promotions and sponsor multiple British GT teams and a LMP1 LeMans series team

I'm currently working my arse off to be able to afford something nicer than the current Nissan i drive. Unfortunately due to my naiveness one of the software companies i worked for were able to screw me out of a considerable amount of money
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Hmmm who would have a skyline :eek: :eek:

I don't have an exotic yet! but i  have a large involvement with sportcars and GT racing here and overseas (even ambushed Phil at sandown earlier this year).

Over the past few years i have worked with Panoz (champcar), Creation Autosportif and Stealth Motor company producing Driving simulators and training software.
I am involved with a small British Media company and currently run the media, promotions and sponsor multiple British GT teams and a LMP1 LeMans series team

I'm currently working my arse off to be able to afford something nicer than the current Nissan i drive. Unfortunately due to my naiveness one of the software companies i worked for were able to screw me out of a considerable amount of money

one word...

HACK

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG

Offline M500

Hey Guys

I am Justin and an avid car lover

Current (and best yet) car is 2006 M5. I had to buy a 4-door because of another kind of new addition (baby girl :))

I have met a couple of members in real life and are great guys.

Hope to share in many interesting and informative discussions with you all.

Offline CortinaD

Hey Guys

Current (and best yet) car is 2006 M5. I had to buy a 4-door because of another kind of new addition (baby girl :))

Hi Justin  :)

Dwayne

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Hey Guys

You should come to Tassie with your car.... :)