Offline dkabab

We bought it about 6 weeks ago.

Depends what sort of spirits you are selling?

is used ok?

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

Hey don't be too hard on Lawyers.
Remember 99.9% of Lawyers give the rest a bad name.

:D :D :D

Offline nitros13

Lawyers are a nightmare.. even at "mates rates" (which was crap because i highly doubt it should have cost as much as it did) the transfer of the business cost me a fortune.

Needless to say when they all came in for a drink I charged "mates rates" full price.

Saturday was a good night. Had the whole Adelaide United team in.

Offline 98octane

Nobody complains when their heart surgeon or obstetrician charges a fortune. But when a lawyer/engineer/accountant etc does, everyone thinks they charged too much. As the saying goes, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. It's no different to anything else really; paying a bit more for the best advice now will save you in the long run.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Nobody complains when their heart surgeon or obstetrician charges a fortune.

wanna make a bet???

Offline M500

wanna make a bet???

Agreed! I won't take shit from anyone who doesnt provide good service by my standards, I don't mind paying but the service must be there. I actually withheld payment from our obstetrician recently when she would not keep to appointment and left my wife waiting for upto an hour at times. She was on the phone immediately asking when her payment would be made and I told her I would give her money to my wife in cash to be paid directly to her in person when she made time to see her. She never made my wife wait again! By the way... She gave birth to my son just before Christmas!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Nobody complains when their heart surgeon or obstetrician charges a fortune. But when a lawyer/engineer/accountant etc does, everyone thinks they charged too much. As the saying goes, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. It's no different to anything else really; paying a bit more for the best advice now will save you in the long run.
Agreed.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Agreed! I won't take shit from anyone who doesnt provide good service by my standards, I don't mind paying but the service must be there. I actually withheld payment from our obstetrician recently when she would not keep to appointment and left my wife waiting for upto an hour at times. She was on the phone immediately asking when her payment would be made and I told her I would give her money to my wife in cash to be paid directly to her in person when she made time to see her. She never made my wife wait again! By the way... She gave birth to my son just before Christmas!
:thumbsup:

and congrats!  :)
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

To explain what a professional really charges for is summed up in the following:

A mate of mine (Rob) complained to his Neuro Surgeon after the operation about the bill.
Rob says "Doctor you spent 2 hours working on me and charged me $10,000. I think $5,000 per hour as an hourly rate is a bit much"
The Doctor replied, "Oh no Rob you are mistaken, I only charge $500 per hour."
Rob says, "then what was the extra $9,000 for?"
The Doctor replied, "That’s for knowing where to cut.

If you think a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur!

:?