Offline Olle

I'm Ollie.

I don't yet have a start in any exotics, but am looking to start very soon!

Getting into the property market, with some deployment pay, so should be interesting.

Have been a lurker (unregistered) here for a while now, thought I would head in and say 'Hi'.

I'm originally from Adelaide (still class it as home) but am posted in Darwin at the moment. There isn't really much else to tell, I'm pretty average, and currently drive an '07 SSV (Not the best, but not too shabby for a daily).

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I'm Ollie.

I don't yet have a start in any exotics, but am looking to start very soon!

Getting into the property market, with some deployment pay, so should be interesting.

Have been a lurker (unregistered) here for a while now, thought I would head in and say 'Hi'.

I'm originally from Adelaide (still class it as home) but am posted in Darwin at the moment. There isn't really much else to tell, I'm pretty average, and currently drive an '07 SSV (Not the best, but not too shabby for a daily).

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome Olle.  I also drive a taxi as they are called so don't worry.

:drive:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
15 new members in the last week....  Helloooooooooo?!  :)

Offline cel

Howdy,

Sydney resident here, thought I'd join this forum to share some pics of exotics around town. I don't own an exotic (and probably won't own one for a while) but I share the love and passion.

Eventhough it's not the same as owning or driving one, I get my kicks from photographing them, I have a massive collection of photo's of exotics in Sydney, taken over the last few years and always looking for more :)

Cheers,
Marcel

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Gday Marcel - I'm sure I've seen your pics around the place here and there, this is definitely the place you should be uploading them. :cool:

Check this thread for more info of how to do it easier, if any probs post in there and we'll help out - I know 98octane uploads his every week or two.

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/site-stuff/gallery-uploader-in-windows-xp-vista-t468.0.html

Offline cel

Nice, that looks good, I'll play around with it on the weekend :)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Nice, that looks good, I'll play around with it on the weekend :)

Cool.  The site's changed a fair bit in the year since I posted that, but it still works for me so hopefully for you too.

Offline DeanW

Hi Guys,

I'm a mere dreamer with a passion for exotic cars but a budget for jap ones!  I currently drive a R33 skyline but please don't hold that against me.  Great site with a wealth of information.  I'm from the south east of Melbourne and have just started working in IT.  Lots of ambition to progress quickly and one day get into property development.  I suppose you could call me a realistic-dreamer (perhaps an oxymoron)!

Great site once again.
Cheers Dean.

Offline Ace

Hey,
Names Ace (yes really). From Brisbane. I'm 19. Student studying banking, finance and funds management at QUT, and working in call center to get some extra cash while at uni.
Recently bought a black my2005 c180 komp with the sports pack (17's, suspension etc) . Yeah I'm one of the few owners that dosn't have a pipe and slippers but I love it!  Definetly a big upgrade from my old 91 Corolla GTi. :)
Also regularly lurk on l-power, 6speed and f-chat.

Cheers

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Ace - love it LOL.  I remember doing Ventura impressions when you were about 5 years old! :p