Offline 98octane

Funny stuff going on in this page.  Is PeterZeee immediately above my post actually ashsimmonds as the unread posts list suggests?

Offline RUN011

• Name: J
I dont know if anyone still posts here but I will anyway..

I haven't been on this page for a number of years, but glad its still a good read :)
Unfortunately I still don't have an exotic, my wife and I were primed to head to the UK to purchase a 348 back when the exchange rate was better but it all fell in a heap when we found out our daughter was sick.. unfortunate.

Anyways I still love my cars and own a number of them (2x hsvs one being a 800hp supercharged animal, a Mazda rx3, pimped cx7 & a little corolla sportivo)  but unfortunately that Ferrari is still elusive. The goal posts have also shifted as I'm now quite keen on a 360 modena but having kids now is quite draining on my resources... so if there is anyone out there who would be interested in mentoring me in the world of investing and business, I'm all ears because my ambition well and truly exceeds my current ability lol :) Im still in the IT game, managing a national network.

Like I said this forum is still a good read and I enjoy not just the car talk but the insight as to what makes some of you guys tick & what gets you up in the morning.. so thanks for that :)

Cheers, Justin
looking for a mentor!

Offline Joel

I dont know if anyone still posts here but I will anyway..

I haven't been on this page for a number of years, but glad its still a good read :)
Unfortunately I still don't have an exotic, my wife and I were primed to head to the UK to purchase a 348 back when the exchange rate was better but it all fell in a heap when we found out our daughter was sick.. unfortunate.

Anyways I still love my cars and own a number of them (2x hsvs one being a 800hp supercharged animal, a Mazda rx3, pimped cx7 & a little corolla sportivo)  but unfortunately that Ferrari is still elusive. The goal posts have also shifted as I'm now quite keen on a 360 modena but having kids now is quite draining on my resources... so if there is anyone out there who would be interested in mentoring me in the world of investing and business, I'm all ears because my ambition well and truly exceeds my current ability lol :) Im still in the IT game, managing a national network.

Like I said this forum is still a good read and I enjoy not just the car talk but the insight as to what makes some of you guys tick & what gets you up in the morning.. so thanks for that :)

Cheers, Justin

Big Rx3 fanboy here.. I always keep an eye out for one!! also had a couple of HSV's as well

Offline RUN011

• Name: J
Big Rx3 fanboy here.. I always keep an eye out for one!! also had a couple of HSV's as well

Cheers mate, its certainly a head turner even though its noisy, stinky, thirsty pig of a car to drive. I actually bought it as an investment for my daughter so it really doesn't get out very often at all, think I have done maybe 500km in 4 years in it.. lol

I think I prefer a little more comfort these days, must be getting old.

looking for a mentor!

Offline Joel

Cheers mate, its certainly a head turner even though its noisy, stinky, thirsty pig of a car to drive. I actually bought it as an investment for my daughter so it really doesn't get out very often at all, think I have done maybe 500km in 4 years in it.. lol

I think I prefer a little more comfort these days, must be getting old.

I want to get a showcar type. Amazing a RX3 won grand champ at summernats this year. Amazing detail on the car tho.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben
FD rx7 owner and fanboy here  :headbang: :headbang:
Ive owned many FD rx7s and still hold the lap record at wakefield in one.  Brilliant car and I know in the future I will return to them. :)

Offline Calvo

Howdy. Long time lurker and massive fan of AE. Met AllanUber last night and figured about time I said hi.

Just had a brand new GLE63S delivered 2 weeks ago. Not an exotic, but she's my beast ATM. Been trying to find every chance to drive her.

One day (hopefully soon) I shall have an exotic worthy of sharing on here.

All in all, I'm just a massive car nut and love all types of cars. Hope to meet a few of u eventually.

Calvin
 :calvin

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Welcome Calvo!
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.