reeeeeeally?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Online Paulstar

Hey guys,

My name is Paul, 21, student. Currently driving a very serious piece of Japanese machinery suzuki swift GTi =] yes yes haha

Aspiring to own an exotic. I really like the new Gallardo but i think when i am ready a Porsche gt3 will suit my needs better and if i want a car in the interim i think an Elise will fit the bill. Till then i will read this forum and keep scheming on ways to get my exotic =) 

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Hey guys,

My name is Paul, 21, student. Currently driving a very serious piece of Japanese machinery suzuki swift GTi =] yes yes haha

at least it's the GTi! you're already heading in the right direction.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Ace

Ace - love it LOL.  I remember doing Ventura impressions when you were about 5 years old! :p

Yeah everyone in primary school thought it was hilarious at the time. I got over it very quickly! haha

Online Paulstar

at least it's the GTi! you're already heading in the right direction.

haha yeah! GTi, i bike too.. i have a yamaha 250 with nice L plates on it ;) a porsche gt3 + hayabusa = satisfaction

Offline Grimsbyreaper

• Drives: BMW X5 35d MSport
Hi, joined up a couple of weeks ago (via Flamestone), looking forward to meeting a few of you (and exotics) in person at some point.

I moved over from the Uk (Grimsby) Oct 2007, and the car arrived and was on the NSW roads in March 08. I own a TVR Tamora (believed to be one of only two in the country), which I purchased in Jul 06 and shipped with me. 2002 model, and if I have my avatar set up correctly..... see left! And if I haven't - technology has defeated me.....and I work in IT!

I live in Sydney, work in IT (SAP), loving it so far, and every day that I bring the car into the city have some one stop along side to ask me what it is.

Previous cars included a 1985 Alfa Romeo Guilietta and a Lancia Delta HF Turbo IE (would have loved an Evo but at age of 22 in the Uk was never going to insure one)

Cheers
Alex.
Back in Lincolnshire.

Offline fiorano

Hi everyone,

I've been guilty of lurking for a week or two, sneaking peeks at the site at work, and think this place is great. It's a really easy site to use and has so much stuff in it. I still have not looked all the way round it, but keep finding interesting avenues to go and explore.

Not much to spill about myself really. Am a graphic designer (which is reflected a little in my appreciation in the functionality and structure of the site), most exotic ride to date was a very nice twin turbo supra and I have a MASSIVE wishlist of cars, Ferrari 250 SWB possibly sitting at the top.

Cheers,

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Gday - and thanks!  But geez I didn't think anyone with a graphic design kick would like the joint much - I'm still pretty amateur when it comes to aesthetics.

Offline fiorano

Not only does the site look good, pages load quickly, it is packed with stuff and it is very easy to use ... and you have a lot of people clearly enjoying using it. I don't think you could ask much more from the site really. I think you can hold your head up high regarding all aspects of the site, including the aesthetics.