Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I asked one of my clients why he doesn't fly business when he could buy out the plane.
or if it fucks, floats or flys rent it.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Better choices of drugs than those these days. Best avoid too much alcohol as well.

what do you recommend for long haul knock out?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Better choices of drugs than those these days. Best avoid too much alcohol as well.

I'm not much of a drinker.  Valium is my preferred choice as I dont like the drowsiness mogies give me.  The valium (2.5mg) just enough to unwind and stop my knees hurting ( plus an anti-inflam)

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I guess i also asked from an advice perspective. Im just starting off with my biz, first time with a pretty hefty income, i could be stupid and blow 10gs on one flight business. But i asked to see what the thought pattern is with successful people.
You guys didnt get to owning ferraris and maseratis by blowing all your money on stupid shit, but obviously comfort is pretty important. So the question was from a "im starting with the $ but ami right to justify blowing $$ on something like business class?"
How important do successful people place such comforts as.

Thats where i was coming from.
We work very hard to make our life easier and more comfortable. Flying in better conditions is part of that.

If you have to debate whether you can afford it or not, then you cannot, especially if it's not disposable income - ie. you need it to further your business.

When I'll earn $1mil/month I won't care about spending $20k per person per 1st class ticket. Right now though, the only way I fly 1st is through upgrades. I can't justify spending $80k in cash on airfares for the whole family for an european trip.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline dkabab

whenever i fly international (once every few years) i go economy, but im always there extra early to check in and request an exit row seat or front row seat. always plenty of leg room and room for me to stand up and walk around if i need to.

being 6"3ish, i generally get the seats

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

the only way I fly 1st is through upgrades.

I've never done 1st....how much different is it to business?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

surprised nobody's mentioned premium economy yet.  Haven't done it yet as it's always been booked out but I've been told it's business like seats without the business meals

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Best avoid too much alcohol as well.

Wait - what?

As resident drunk who is flying international tomorrow morning and intending on sipping VB all day, what else is there - coke?

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I've never done 1st....how much different is it to business?
No comparison, especially now with the suites. Think bluray v. vhs. Go to singapore air website and look at the vids of their suites.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Slickaz

• Hulk...SMASH!

• Name: Slick
whenever i fly international (once every few years) i go economy, but im always there extra early to check in and request an exit row seat or front row seat. always plenty of leg room and room for me to stand up and walk around if i need to.

being 6"3ish, i generally get the seats

This is clever but you realize airlines now charge you extra for thos seats. Might as well book premium economy?
Good advice tho
Hulk...SMASH!