Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Seriously into home theatre here.
Have a dedicated 8m by 4m room,projection onto a 3m screen and incredible audio.Went through the hole upgrade/improve path for many years but these days I just sit down and enjoy the experience.I would recommend to ANYONE who enjoys movies.

What is it with you chippy's??    :p

Builder mate here built his house "around" the Home Theatre.....    :faint:

Offline Dave_A

What is it with you chippy's??    :p

Builder mate here built his house "around" the Home Theatre.....    :faint:

We do it coz we can,and for cheap :D

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
I'm into the watches also, I have a fetish for the G-Shocks! lol

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Seriously into home theatre here.
Have a dedicated 8m by 4m room,projection onto a 3m screen and incredible audio.Went through the hole upgrade/improve path for many years but these days I just sit down and enjoy the experience.I would recommend to ANYONE who enjoys movies.

was gonna do an underground one but the concrete pour would have cost $50k -  next piece of dirt I buy to build a house for myself on is gonna be on a sloping block

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

was gonna do an underground one but the concrete pour would have cost $50k -  next piece of dirt I buy to build a house for myself on is gonna be on a sloping block

Stuff the movies, multicar garage first if you get a sloping block :thumbsup:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Stuff the movies, multicar garage first if you get a sloping block :thumbsup:

tell me 'bout it

next house I'll be doing a 4 car garage with workshop area and home theatre, will be looking for block later this year so I can start in the next 1-2 years.

I'm outta space already and I want another car -  can anyone help with car storage in Adelaide????

Offline tdc911

+1

buy one each time I go overseas -  fair dinkums are in the watch case, genuine original replicas are on my wrist

next house I'll be doing a 4 car garage with workshop area and home theatre, will be looking for block later this year so I can start in the next 1-2 years.

I'm outta space already and I want another car -  can anyone help with car storage in Adelaide????

it's nice that you keep reminding us how good you are, but it seems that your intelligence doesnt include humility

Hello amgsl55, remember me?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline tdc911

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Latest Discussions