Which rolex goes with which car? :)

sorry, he only drives an esprit...  :doh:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
sorry, he only drives an esprit...  :doh:

LMAO
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

Which rolex goes with which car? :)

If I drive one of the exotics, I wear the yellow gold presidential or MAYBE a two tone diamond date-just. If I drive a normal car, is usually one of the date-just's or the white gold day-date. If I look like a bum, I wear the yachtmasterII, even though it's yellow gold it looks sporty/cheap.
And since each one has a different color face, it also depends on the outfit I am wearing - if I am wearing red, I wear a red face date-just. If I am wearing blue, I wear the blue faced day-date, and so on.

Point is - what is the point to have them in the first place if you don't use them??

Offline CortinaD

If I drive one of the exotics, I wear the yellow gold presidential or MAYBE a two tone diamond date-just. If I drive a normal car, is usually one of the date-just's or the white gold day-date. If I look like a bum, I wear the yachtmasterII, even though it's yellow gold it looks sporty/cheap.
And since each one has a different color face, it also depends on the outfit I am wearing - if I am wearing red, I wear a red face date-just. If I am wearing blue, I wear the blue faced day-date, and so on.

Point is - what is the point to have them in the first place if you don't use them??

I am a hoarder - I get enjoyment out of knowing I have it. Same goes with tools, shoes, jewellery, books, clothes, cars etc. When I walk out the house I always wear a pair of thrashed trakkies, some nikes and a casio and the rest is at the bank.

I certainly cannot answer why this is the case for me and its not across the board because some things like computers, phones, daily cars, tyres, clutches etc I consider consumables.

Offline adam01

If I drive my submarine, i wear the U-BOAT watch

If I fly my plane , i wear the  BREITLING

If i drive my F1, have a choice but LORUS will do

When I go out with ......  let that one go

etc etc

:D

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

the tissot on the bike
the TW Steel with the renault

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

personal satisfaction

many people collect things without putting them to use

It's about rewarding yourself for achievement

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Awesome post. I still struggle with sorting out matching socks, so you're a league ahead of me   :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline andecorp

I am a hoarder - I get enjoyment out of knowing I have it. Same goes with tools, shoes, jewellery, books, clothes, cars etc. When I walk out the house I always wear a pair of thrashed trakkies, some nikes and a casio and the rest is at the bank.

I certainly cannot answer why this is the case for me and its not across the board because some things like computers, phones, daily cars, tyres, clutches etc I consider consumables.

I am the exact opposite of a hoarder. People I know love it when I get into one of my moods and I throw everything out (furniture, appliances, clothes, etc) mostly new. I can't stand clutter or having things that I don't use.

Offline andecorp

Awesome post. I still struggle with sorting out matching socks, so you're a league ahead of me   :)

LOL - I am always perfectly colour co-ordinated - top must match the pants which must match the shoes, all outfit must match the jacket and the watch, and all that must match the colour of the car I am driving that day :p

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Racing ] Australian GT series David B Today at 11:59
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! 360c Today at 11:53
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast 360c Today at 11:51
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate 360c Today at 11:48
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider F1V10 Today at 10:28
[ British Cars ] JAGUAR XJ220 tdc911 Yesterday at 17:36
[ Air Crash Investigations ] For those thinking of a private jet dkabab Yesterday at 17:32
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 17:17
[ German Cars ] VW JBO Yesterday at 17:08
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON dodger Yesterday at 16:53