Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I usually buy online never check the numbers they email you if you win
I was given this ticket so had to check it I didn't realise the pathetic prizes despite good numbers
This is really only any good if you hit the big one and as the chances are so remote you may as well just take a cheap ticket and leave it at that.... If you win you win

Offline 98octane

$54,455,544 You would have every number combination possible.

For Euro-millions?  Their website says the chances of winning Div 1 are 1 in 116,531,800, and tickets are at least a few dollars each (cost depends on how many you buy).

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

OZ Lotto 1:45,379,620 so 45,379,620 tickets at $1.20 each is $54,455,544

You would also pick up a large number of minor prizes.

http://tatts.com/nswlotteries/games/oz-lotto/game-rules-and-odds

Offline 98octane

OZ Lotto 1:45,379,620 so 45,379,620 tickets at $1.20 each is $54,455,544

You would also pick up a large number of minor prizes.

http://tatts.com/nswlotteries/games/oz-lotto/game-rules-and-odds

Sounds like a sure bet!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Sounds like a sure bet!
Unless 1 or 2 other players also pick the same numbers but what are the odds of that happening.  :dodger:

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Yeah just need to ask the bank for a loan. Wouldn't ever work here as last year the decided to limit 1st div to €160mill and start upping the other other divs after it reaches that (which it doesn't at least once every 6 months).

As Dodger says, when it's a biggie might as well spend a couple of quid and see if you fluke it (don't know about $84k though!)

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Lotto was invented by the Devil himself.  C’mon, he needs a hobby as well you know.

They say that if you know someone who has won then you have no chance. Well, I know a family who has won Div 1 twice.
Almost all of the winning went back into gambling, mostly Pokies. The greed ripped the family apart, there was stealing and a lot of nastiness.
What do they have to show for it now?? Not a lot…….

Only something as evil as Lotto could have been invented by Lucifer…..

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Lotto was invented by the Devil himself.  C’mon, he needs a hobby as well you know.

They say that if you know someone who has won then you have no chance. Well, I know a family who has won Div 1 twice.
Almost all of the winning went back into gambling, mostly Pokies. The greed ripped the family apart, there was stealing and a lot of nastiness.
What do they have to show for it now?? Not a lot…….

Only something as evil as Lotto could have been invented by Lucifer…..

I think if you won $100m you'd have to shut the f*** up and be very careful.

Buy a few large commercial buildings, a lot of shares and a modest house with a 20 car basement garage.....then the fun starts.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I think if you won $100m you'd have to shut the f*** up and be very careful.

Buy a few large commercial buildings, a lot of shares and a modest house with a 20 car basement garage.....then the fun starts.

Another family my wife knows won a large amount, I am not sure on what though....

They kept it pretty secret but that still didn't stop the long lost family and friends from tracking them down,

And of course they were nothing but arseholes when they didn't share any of it!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Another family my wife knows won a large amount, I am not sure on what though....

They kept it pretty secret but that still didn't stop the long lost family and friends from tracking them down,

And of course they were nothing but arseholes when they didn't share any of it!!!

The burdon of wealth :scratchchin: