Offline Paulstar

Depends what you like. Find a good driver to drive you around costs vary 1000-3000 baht. I went with some friends, we went to a snake show which was not bad ~500 baht, go karting 500-1500 baht the tracks and carts are pretty good. Shooting range ~1000tbh. Bangla road for ping pong shows and lady bars.

One place i cant recommend enough is Nai Yang beach, the place is so serene and picturesque that it is ridiculous. Its not so sleazy and pumping as Phuket.

Offline Paulstar

These are my facebook pictures from Nai Yang, the beach is so beautiful and the food selection is really nice from Thai to pizza.

Make sure to do a day tour to Phi Phi island its very nice especially since your with your new wife and only a few thousand baht. Other than nai yang you might as well just stay in pa-tong or at your resort.

I stayed at cha-long bay while going to muay thai camp its so boring. If anything bad happens and touch wood it does insist that you are taken too Bankok Phuket hospital i was unlucky and got injured but its an outstanding hospital!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157645&id=527936856&l=e35c4809b2

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
good thing was the go karts weren't speed restricted like they are here in OZ, those things flew.

What percentage did you get on the shooting range? Looks asthough you had the 9mm aswell, i got 80% @ 15 yards. Standing up though...
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Paulstar

good thing was the go karts weren't speed restricted like they are here in OZ, those things flew.

What percentage did you get on the shooting range? Looks asthough you had the 9mm aswell, i got 80% @ 15 yards. Standing up though...

ahem 28% lol yes with the 9mm, i also fired an AK47 in Vietnam! I was never going to have a chance of aiming with that thing...tooo much power...

and yes, those go karts go up to 120km/h with a 2 stroke engine and cheaper than karting over here

I'd recommend the free ping pong show at Bangla Rd too...dont worry it will find you =] you'll have a few  :doh: :doh: :doh:moments for sure  :thumbsup:

Online jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Thanks for that guys, will check all that out for sure!

Go-karts sound good, just have to tell new wifey to sit quietly in the corner lol!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

ahem 28% lol yes with the 9mm, i also fired an AK47 in Vietnam! I was never going to have a chance of aiming with that thing...tooo much power...

and yes, those go karts go up to 120km/h with a 2 stroke engine and cheaper than karting over here

I'd recommend the free ping pong show at Bangla Rd too...dont worry it will find you =] you'll have a few  :doh: :doh: :doh:moments for sure  :thumbsup:

Dammit you got free ping pong show, I had to buy one drink that was double the price of the others in the area (same price as sydney still lol)
But i guess it was the night before new years,
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Paulstar

I bought an orange juice and a 'lady drink' that was about 700 baht!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

@ a resort I ended up buying a bucket of orange and vodka for 500baht, and they poured a whole 700ml smirnoff bottle into it. Hence why I don't remember too much of new years eve, but apparently I ended up and a place called "Bannana Dicoteque".

Cant remember the name of the ping pong show place, but it was the one that had the most sprukers trying to invite you in while going down bangala road, and i'm pretty sure the bird trick was an illusion, looked like it was velcroed to the underneath of her skirt....
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Paulstar

i'm pretty sure the bird trick was an illusion, looked like it was velcroed to the underneath of her skirt....

i hope that bird one was a fake, for the sake of the bird and i dunno good taste. the fireworks looked damn real!

which resort did you stay? grace land? did you get a scooter to ride around?

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Lamborghini ] Huracan Performante psw Today at 18:53
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Today at 18:36
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... Wattens Today at 15:34
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! MRdino Today at 13:27
[ Cars ] Random car chat thread allanuber Today at 12:32
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Today at 11:38
[ Gadgets and Technology ] Apple iPhone JBO Today at 06:48
[ Lamborghini ] The cool Lamborghini photo thread andecorp Yesterday at 20:48
[ Cars ] Spotted thread TJB Yesterday at 13:53