Offline 265T

i'm heading to QLD on Friday for a 9 day holiday, never been there before, never had a need or interest in going (not into theme parks or beaches), but with friends recently moving there now gives me an excuse to go,  i'll be in Brisbane for 6 days & Noosa for 3

i'm planning on going to the Brock & DJR museums, so what else is there to do/see?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

if you've never been then you should check out Gold Coast. Seaworld is also worth while to visit. I wouldn't bother with the other parks if yer not into rides.

Offline CortinaD

i'm heading to QLD on Friday for a 9 day holiday, never been there before, never had a need or interest in going (not into theme parks or beaches), but with friends recently moving there now gives me an excuse to go,  i'll be in Brisbane for 6 days & Noosa for 3

i'm planning on going to the Brock & DJR museums, so what else is there to do/see?

Gold Coast is awesome so definitely check that out and movie world is pretty cool as everyone gets in character and you get the police academy cops telling you not to jay walk etc. They also have a stunt driving show which is pretty funny. Even thou you say you are not into them, go and check some out as you wont be disappointed.

Offline 265T

the wife wants to go to Seaworld, i'm not so excited by it tho, i've also been told Steve Irwin's zoo is pretty good

so what else is worth checking out? i've got 9 days to kill  :scratchchin:

Offline M500

On the Gold Coast, try to get to the Versace Hotel at Broadbeach, it is worth going to if only to check out the building, but if you want a great meal book into their restraunt.

Noosa is great for relaxing, if you are into walks,try the National Park at Noosa Heads, great walk and some nice private beaches.

Enjoy

Latest Discussions