Offline hydie

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
36 Needham Street, Fig Tree Pocket - Sold $8.2

Who else works in the industry?

Definately my pick out of the lot.......I'm not in the industry but love real estate :lovies:
If I wasn't doing what I am doing, I would of been an agent......even though I detest them.
Been screwed a few too many times by them :gnasher:

Offline hydie

Definately my pick out of the lot.......I'm not in the industry but love real estate :lovies:
If I wasn't doing what I am doing, I would of been an agent......even though I detest them.
Been screwed a few too many times by them :gnasher:
Yes it is a very nice place. Was on the market for a while..

Offline hummel

Very interesting pictures and information.

Is it just me but are those properties a good buy around the 5/6m mark? Seeing what that buys you down here in Melbourne I know which I would prefer!

Offline hydie

Very interesting pictures and information.

Is it just me but are those properties a good buy around the 5/6m mark? Seeing what that buys you down here in Melbourne I know which I would prefer!

Wait until you see the ones that have been on offer in Sydney. It's all about what kind of living your after. In Sydney it's all about the view, in Gold Coast it's all about the water, in Melbourne it's all about history. That's how I look at it anyway.

Here is a Sydney one listed in the past week or two for $45m. Last sold for $28m in 2002 FYI.

Altona, 56 Wunulla Road, Point Piper

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-point+piper-106645488

Offline M308

• Degranged

This is the most expensive property in Adelaide for sale atm & if it sells for around that mark, it should make a new sales record for Adelaide "I think".....they are asking $7.75m :scratchchin:
Nothing special at all really & not worth that here in Adelaide :confused:

Unfortunately, not too much comes up for over $3-4m in Adelaide.

http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Sale/House/SA/Glenelg-North/?adid=2008324104

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

This is the most expensive property in Adelaide for sale atm & if it sells for around that mark, it should make a new sales record for Adelaide "I think".....they are asking around $7m :scratchchin:
Nothing special at all really & not worth that here in Adelaide :confused:

I agree that price is way too high.  At least the record breaker down the road has got some land.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/property/news/landmark-stormont-mansion-sells-for-record-7m/story-e6frefgc-1225857619461

Offline M308

• Degranged

I agree that price is way too high.  At least the record breaker down the road has got some land.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/property/news/landmark-stormont-mansion-sells-for-record-7m/story-e6frefgc-1225857619461

That is a beautiful property.....tennis court.....beach front......history :melting:

Offline hydie

Here is a quick one for all you Melbourne folks.

172 Kooyong Road, Toorak - POA

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

There's some very nice homes there indeed including the big garages.  I thought that one in Kooyong Road had sold.

Looks like Adelaide has some bargains, nice city and reasonably priced homes.  Looks like $1.5-2m would buy a very nice home indeed.  Melbourne and Sydney prices are just stupid and the mozzies around the Gold Coast would drive me nuts.  Well they do when I stay at my Mums on the GC.  :D