Offline Joel

Not so sure, it is an enormous house. Some of the 1970's characteristics would be difficult to change.

What's your mate Brett's saying anything is possible with materials, manpower and money

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
What's your mate Brett's saying anything is possible with materials, manpower and money

Yup and my contention was that this house wouldn't be cheap to update, not that it couldn't be done :)

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Hey Joel.  The actual term I use is "Man, Money and Materials" can do anything, it's always the middle one thats the problem. :D

And Yes PC people MAN!, not woman, or LGTBI etc etc...... ;)

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Hey Joel.  The actual term I use is "Man, Money and Materials" can do anything, it's always the middle one thats the problem. :D

I had a discussion with a lesbian couple about the roles of men v's women. They claimed they can do anything a man can do including lift bags of concrete premix.

Didn't end well.

I still haven changed my views.

Add T's into the equation and the conversation  would be fucked.

Offline Joel

Hahaha I'll make sure I remember it properly

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

The location and land size is; but the house is pretty out of date.

That was out of date back in the 16th century  :D

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I'm showing my age Fortis, apart from the above ground pool which just doesn't look right I actually don't mind it.  :p

And it's not far from work....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

There is an opening here for somebody to buy that, bulldoze and subdivide/develop.

Just sayin'   :D

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

There is an opening here for somebody to buy that, bulldoze and subdivide/develop.

Just sayin'   :D

I've had 2 shit holes built behind me that are as ugly as #$%^.  Just boxes mate, no real architecture at all.  Ones an Englehart the other I don't know what it is but it's ugly.  I'm not happy with the landscape around me now.  Concrete jungles, and no grass.  We are all on 1000m2 plus and there is no need to build such big homes.  We have covenants but the %^$#@!* developers seem to get around it somehow.

The Council are trying to quickly change the rules to stop it but unfortunately the damage is already done.  At least now when an  application is posted on a site we are all getting together to make a complaint.

I like the idea of 1.5 acres.  I like space. ;)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Quote from: B2 link=topi :thumbsup:c=7493.msg1652569#msg1652569 date=1482499728
I've had 2 shit holes built behind me that are as ugly as #$%^.  Just boxes mate, no real architecture at all.  Ones an Englehart the other I don't know what it is but it's ugly.  I'm not happy with the landscape around me now.  Concrete jungles, and no grass.  We are all on 1000m2 plus and there is no need to build such big homes.  We have covenants but the %^$#@!* developers seem to get around it somehow.

The Council are trying to quickly change the rules to stop it but unfortunately the damage is already done.  At least now when an  application is posted on a site we are all getting together to make a complaint.

I like the idea of 1.5 acres.  I like space. ;)

I don't know how you can live in little China mate, I really don't. Cash in for the big bucks and move on out  :thumbsup: