Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

There is an opening here for somebody to buy that, bulldoze and subdivide/develop.

Just sayin'   :D

:p

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa

I like the idea of 1.5 acres.  I like space. ;)
I m working towards something like that right now.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I m working towards something like that right now.
:thumbsup:

Lysterfield way?

Offline Joel

I like the idea of 1.5 acres.  I like space. ;)

I want this as well as living near the beach and being close to the city. So looks like I'm pitching a tent in the national park.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I want this as well as living near the beach and being close to the city. So looks like I'm pitching a tent in the national park.

LOL :)

Offline F1V10

:thumbsup:

Lysterfield way?
Yep. Good location and it's close to work.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Yep. Good location and it's close to work.

I took a guess. ;)  Agree it is a good location.  Great value for money and plenty of space.

Plus you are also literally on the doorstep of great driving roads.  Good luck mate.

Offline 1q2w3e4r

Does anyone have/had experience with holiday renting investment property at Hamilton Island and the expected return?  Used to have a place up that way about 10 years ago and have been looking up there over the last little bit as some of the yields look attractive.  Downside is going to be the ability to liquidate further down the track as I imagine it's got a slow burn, it's also probably a play on low interest rate environment and discretionary spending continuing. 

Offline F1V10

I took a guess. ;)  Agree it is a good location.  Great value for money and plenty of space.

Plus you are also literally on the doorstep of great driving roads.  Good luck mate.
Thank you Mate. a lot of advantages with the location as you've mentioned.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Does anyone have/had experience with holiday renting investment property at Hamilton Island and the expected return?  Used to have a place up that way about 10 years ago and have been looking up there over the last little bit as some of the yields look attractive.  Downside is going to be the ability to liquidate further down the track as I imagine it's got a slow burn, it's also probably a play on low interest rate environment and discretionary spending continuing.

seems a very out of the way place, you'd want to get exceptional returns to make it worth your while IMO.

here on the GC if you buy a $2m house holiday rental can yield you up to $7k per week. so it would have to be well north of that to make it worth the added risk IMO