Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

There's a young architect who has won an award that I have been chasing for the past month to meet with for an upcoming project.  His stuff is very clean modern and verging on minimalistic.  But I wonder why some architects are such prima dona's that they make it so difficult to get communication happening

but check out his stuff

http://matthewwoodward.com.au

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

There's a young architect who has won an award that I have been chasing for the past month to meet with for an upcoming project.  His stuff is very clean modern and verging on minimalistic.  But I wonder why some architects are such prima dona's that they make it so difficult to get communication happening

but check out his stuff

I like what he has done so far... sad that he is a prima donna, he'll learn quickly the current & 'future' clients are are most important people, especially if the work dries up because he doesn't communicate with potential new clients.
Keep Smiling

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

but check out his stuff

The good part about that place is the grounds... without that it's just a box that needs weekly window cleaning.

Offline Joel

I like what he has done so far... sad that he is a prima donna, he'll learn quickly the current & 'future' clients are are most important people, especially if the work dries up because he doesn't communicate with potential new clients.

Who did you use for your place Pete?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Great looking house Peter, well done  :thumbsup:
I like water, close to the house as well. The sound and atmosphere is very soothing.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Who did you use for your place Pete?
MCK, they completed our house back in '04 as a relatively young & new practice, it won them a lot of awards & recognition back then, they've won a Wilkinson since.... good architecture IMO is timeless.
Keep Smiling

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

MCK, they completed our house back in '04 as a relatively young & new practice, it won them a lot of awards & recognition back then, they've won a Wilkinson since.... good architecture IMO is timeless.

was it a reno or new build?

could you put forward the name of the architect?

Offline Joel

Nice Peter who built it for you. Over in your neck of the woods there is some amazing work