Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I have hand prints over everything at about knee height. My house has a lot of glass, my wife loves cleaning it all up!!

Yup, we have grubby hand marks on the walls that start at knee height and head upwards. The walls have been wiped so often there are marks in the cheap and nasty paint that the builder used - hence the repaint.
Then there are the chunks taken out of the walls and roof from them throwing toys around and at each other :doh:

And yes, they are constantly disciplined about it *sigh*

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
It's YOU  :thumbsup:
Shit house though. Amazing location.

That location, with this house:
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-chirnside+park-124983218
Perfection for me. But then that would be a $20mil spend?  :grumpy:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Shit house though. Amazing location.

That location, with this house:
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-chirnside+park-124983218
Perfection for me. But then that would be a $20mil spend?  :grumpy:

Both of them are useless to normal people, movie stars entertaining Presidents perhaps ?
You need full time staff just to clean the windows.
You could fill it with hookers but they'd just butt their smokes on the carpet and throw their UDL cans in the pool.....no I'm not sure who would buy/own places like that.
Mount Eliza is ok but it's winter now so you're better off having anything along those lines further north.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

What a shame this is in Brisbane as I love it.  Lots of "fuckoffski" privacy/security combined with uber luxury.

https://www.domain.com.au/128-crosby-road-ascot-qld-4007-2013628833?benref=afr

This mansion in Ascot, Brisbane, is worthy of Batman

The Batcave-like tunnel which spans 50 metres and leads to a 10-car garage at 128 Crosby Road, Ascot (Pic 1 & 2)

by Ellen Lutton

Is it any coincidence that Brett Walker, who has the same initials as Bruce Wayne, built a secret tunnel leading to his Ascot mansion reminiscent of the Batcave at Wayne Manor?

"It wasn't on purpose, that's not really my go," Mr Walker laughs. "The tunnel has always been a massive wow factor and it makes my mates laugh, but the whole Batman thing, it's not really my style."

Coincidence it may be, but there's no denying the tunnel at 128 Crosby Rd, Ascot, is possibly one of the coolest pieces of residential engineering Brisbane has seen.

Reminiscent of a Hollywood film set, the 50-metre concrete enclosed tunnel, one of two entrances to this secretive Ascot site, extends upwards to an underground bunker-like garage capable of accommodating eight to 10 cars.

The property is set high into the hill, with the secret 50-metre long tunnel highlighted as shown.
It was no easy build Walker took a whopping 30 months to build the house, with 12 months of that spent just on excavation and retaining and the tunnel, internal lift system and house is a complex feat of engineering which has to be seen to be believed.

The tunnel is the only thing visible from the street, which is why the house itself often takes visitors by surprise, Mr Walker says.

"Apart from the tunnel, it's the view that always shocks people," he says. "The view blows them away."

Edged into Bartley's Hill and taking in 180-degree views of Brisbane, Mr Walker's house is set over six incredible levels comprising 1409 square metres of total living area.

With six bedrooms, six bathrooms and multiple lavish entertaining areas, it's a showcase in contemporary yet very liveable design.

The extensive list of luxuries attached to this property also features a theatre, study, billiard room, wine cellar, enormous storage space, two swimming pools, a gymnasium spanning half a level, a zen room, outdoor kitchen and two laundries.

The property is being marketed jointly by Stephen Weber and Tyson Clarke of Queensland Sotheby's International Realty.

Mr Clarke says imposing scale and vast indulgences aside, the home has been built as a family estate and offers much versatility in this regard.

"Although the home offers the opportunity to entertain in a wonderful and extravagant manner, the sheer size of it is perfect for a family to grow in," Mr Clarke says.

Mr Weber says the home's location in Ascot, a well-established community with schools, shops and cafes all close by, makes it "the ideal family home".

domain.com.au

Offline M500

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Now that is cool 😎

Mega  :thumbsup:

On second thoughts I'm glad it is in Brisbane. If it was in melbourne I might be tempted to do something stupid  :D