Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Cameras do help, but until human nature changes enough to NOT completely rely on that help, I'll not be thinking it's a completely good thing.

Open the windows, LISTEN, instead of having the windows shut/radio on etc etc...

I know for 100% sure that if you don't have a camera, you'll be paying better attention.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I know for 100% sure that if you don't have a camera, you'll be paying better attention.

FF -  have you never ever backed into anything?

I was at the Porsche centre again yesterday looking at 911's and my partner said " do they come with reversing cameras"  :doh:

Would you believe I spent 20 mins there, no other customer in sight, and no salesperson offered assistance!

• Soap Dodger

FF -  have you never ever backed into anything?

I was at the Porsche centre again yesterday looking at 911's and my partner said " do they come with reversing cameras"  :doh:

Would you believe I spent 20 mins there, no other customer in sight, and no salesperson offered assistance!

Of course I have, but not very often, and only when I was being so utterly stupid that a camera wouldn't have helped anyway.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Of course I have, but not very often, and only when I was being so utterly stupid that a camera wouldn't have helped anyway.

well then
Open the windows, LISTEN, instead of having the windows shut/radio on etc etc...

:p

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ditch the trackies and thongs, that usually helps. :thumbsup:

• Soap Dodger

EXACTLY

Mistake = Lesson

Lesson - dumb - forget - repeat

or

lesson - learn - share

You chose!

• Soap Dodger

what, just drop 'em, there and then ??

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

LOL!

it's the second time I have had sweet FA service from that place.

Funny story -  a very very wealthy friend of mine and an equally wealthy friend of his went to the dealership where Porsche used to be sold, his mate wanted to buy 2 upper spec mercs for himself and wife.  Both blokes were dressed in their farming daggies so the salesman instantly made an assumption that lower spec was in order ONLY if he could get finance.  Needless to say they went to the other Merc place in Adelaide to buy the cars.

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
Have managed to reverse out of my garage and done serious damage three times. Took a slice out of a rear panel firstly. Cracked a side mirror secondly. And finally tore the drivers side mirror right out of the door. Expensive lesson. Moral of the story, don't talk on the mobile phone when reversing out of ones garage. Oh and I better learn how to drive better :(

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
I am not a Porsche owner, but have found the Porsche Center Adelaide to actually be really good and easy to deal with when I visit. Although I did have a similar experience with the other Merc dealership than the one amgsl55 has mentioned above....

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] Aussie Politics dodger Today at 12:02
[ Cars ] Underground Parking at Home shack Today at 11:57
[ Ferrari ] Australian Delivered 308GTB 'glass Aircon Today at 11:35
[ Cars ] Spotted thread scud Today at 09:56