Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I grew up in a very politically involved family, 100% Labor. I was brought up with people like Gough, uncle Lance and Don Dunstan coming to my house and being very anti Liberal. Malcolm Fraser was one of 2 Liberals that changed that for me. He has been very critical of Tony Abbott of late and its sad that Abbott will be the one talking about him as our leader after his passing.

Rip Malcolm Fraser.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-fraser-dead-former-prime-minister-a-late-convert-to-twitter-20150320-1m3nzb.html

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I grew up in a very politically involved family, 100% Labor. I was brought up with people like Gough, uncle Lance and Don Dunstan coming to my house and being very anti Liberal. Malcolm Fraser was one of 2 Liberals that changed that for me. He has been very critical of Tony Abbott of late and its sad that Abbott will be the one talking about him as our leader after his passing.

Rip Malcolm Fraser.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-fraser-dead-former-prime-minister-a-late-convert-to-twitter-20150320-1m3nzb.html

he was a snob at best and at worst a converted greenie

there won't be too many tears of sadness in the tories tonight
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

That's a bit tough mate :) he wasn't my fav politician, in reality I can't think of many that are, but he wasn't what I would call a greenie... he fought for human rights & racial equality & took a big stance against South Africa's apartheid years ago. IMO he will be more remembered for the Whitlam dismissal than the good things he did in office, after politics & what he stood for.
Keep Smiling

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
I've found it amusing how the ABC have used the death of Fraser as just another opportunity to dribble on endlessly about Gough.
Fraser was by no means my favourite PM but he was more successful in virtually every way than Saint Gough of the Left could ever hope to have been.

He became a bit of an embarrassment in his later years, but then again, who doesn't?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I've found it amusing how the ABC have used the death of Fraser as just another opportunity to dribble on endlessly about Gough.
Fraser was by no means my favourite PM but he was more successful in virtually every way than Saint Gough of the Left could ever hope to have been.
He became a bit of an embarrassment in his later years, but then again, who doesn't?

One of the posts on the ABC forum -

I met Mr Fraser when I was 16, during a school trip to Canberra. I approached him and quickly gave him a letter expressing my wish to be reunited with my mother who was in Vietnam. He took it and put in his chest pocket. I still remember his eyes - he was obviously moved by my desperate brazen attempt. A few weeks later he sent us a letter of support to take to the immigration department! I was amazed.

Thank you Malcolm.

They come out in their hundreds to bag the Govt on this forum but this ? Only a couple of pages.......bunch of commie fags. :thumbsdown:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-20/malcolm-fraser-dies-after-short-illness/6334620