Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I've never really had the urge to come onto a public forum and post up bullshit to impress a bunch of people I don't no and will probably never personally meet

220km/hr jaunts out of Melbourne on public roads????
While you're at school ?????

Offline fivesix

That's why I call BS...

Offline cursed

I appreciate the average age of this forum is slightly higher than the usual JDM forums I'm used to, but I'm actually 23 years old, so it has been a few years since I've left school (6 to be exact, wow how time flies) and I never said anything about public road, it could have been I found a private road belonging to a family friend on the way from Melbourne to Sydney, or maybe like most other high performance car owners I found a long straight road with no one else in sight and decided to see what the car was made of or maybe it never happened, believe what you'd like mate, again, I'm not out to impress anyone :)

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
C'mon, leave cursed alone.....at least he admitted that the amg is his dads.....
KV would've told everyone that it was HIS......and forget going 220kph, he would've told you he hit 300kph
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline M500

Nice pics of a nice car, I personally am not a fan of the chromed mirrors and tail-lights, but each to their own. Not that I am any sort of expert on Photoshop, etc but I like the effects and editing on these shots, it really shows the car off well. Congrats

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

KV would've told everyone that it was HIS......and forget going 220kph, he would've told you he hit 300kph
I have done 335km/h in a LP640, but not in Australia...well at least not yet.
I believe 335km/h is more his thing.

I don't like how he ended that sentence.

Offline cursed

Nice pics of a nice car, I personally am not a fan of the chromed mirrors and tail-lights, but each to their own. Not that I am any sort of expert on Photoshop, etc but I like the effects and editing on these shots, it really shows the car off well. Congrats

thanks, I can't claim the work though, I just drove the car to the spots, had my friend take the pics and edit them himself, only thing I would have changed was the busy background in the day time shots didn't really match up well with a dark coloured car, and the shots inside the carpark were a bit too dark for a black car aswell.. otherwise editing on the car itself looks really good like you mentioned!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

thanks, I can't claim the work though, I just drove the car to the spots, had my friend take the pics and edit them himself, only thing I would have changed was the busy background in the day time shots didn't really match up well with a dark coloured car, and the shots inside the carpark were a bit too dark for a black car aswell.. otherwise editing on the car itself looks really good like you mentioned!

black cars are notoriously hard to photograph as they soak most of the light thrown at them.  It takes a lot of talent and skill to photograph black really well.

Offline cursed

black cars are notoriously hard to photograph as they soak most of the light thrown at them.  It takes a lot of talent and skill to photograph black really well.

haha yep, that's why out of my 3 friends who are 'photographers' (using the term quiet loosely) this one was the only guy with the patience to do it and that was only because he just wanted the experience!

Offline cel

I like the last shot of it. I don't think I've spotted this one yet  :darkside: